BY SUPERFEET #53 in Insteps & Insoles

Superfeet GREEN Insoles: High-profile insole with a shapes that boosts a wide, deep heel cup for unbeatable support Shock absorption, unrivaled support, professional-grade orthotic backing Adapts to the flat midsole of your footwear to add stability to... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Blue G.
Review for: Unisex For Maximum Support 5.5-7M 6.5-8W more...
These are incredible. I’ve used the same pair off and on for nine years now and they’re going strong. The green model are a little too bulky to fit in snug fitting shoes but the support and comfort are amazing. They’re not cushiony, but the shape is perfectly ergonomic. Really helpful for managing foot pain.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Women'S 3 4 Easy-Fit And Comfort B-2.5-4 Us Women'S more...
I love my Superfeet insoles! They “live” most of the time in my Brooks running shoes as a replacement for the liner that came with those, but occasionally I’ll move them to other shoes if I feel like I need the support. They really support my feet well and help me perform my best in races and runs!
jenn v.
White plains, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these insoles they help with my achilles in my flat foot. You can feel the immediate difference, I recommend wearing these all the time especially for people that have no arch in flat feet.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have plantar faciitis, which usually starts acting up after a few months of exercising regularly. I just started Crossfit a few months ago and find my arches hurt after doing workouts featuring a lot of dynamic lifting. I put these in my workout shoes and now rarely experience foot pain. They're a little expensive, but definitely worth it. I plan to buy more to put in my running shoes.
Sheena B.
This just has the color, but I think these are the high arch ones. I swapped out my insoles on hiking shoes for these guys, and it makes all the difference in the world. I don’t really need them for regular running shoes, although they do help provide support and feel great, hiking with a pack, extra weight, you’ll need the support from really good insoles. I highly recommend these. They’re pretty pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Jolene B.
San jose, CA
Love these insoles.

The superfeet green were recommended to me while I was waiting on custom insoles to be made. While I keep the customs in my running shoes, I stick the superfeet ones in almost all my other shoes. They make even cheap Payless or target shoes comfy.
I have a weird gait, as well as plantar fasciitis and I'd recommend these to anyone experiencing foot pain. Particularly if it seems excerize related.
Andrea A.
Cary, NC
Review for: Women'S 3 4 Easy-Fit And Comfort B-2.5-4 Us Women'S more...
These are a must for anyone with high arches or arches that like to flatten as you walk. They last for a really long time and don't cost nearly as much as custom insoles! This really helped when I was dealing with plantar fasciaitis.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Review for: Women'S 3 4 Easy-Fit And Comfort B-2.5-4 Us Women'S more...
These are great! I am a server and I work 8-10 hour shifts, so non slip shoes tend to wear out after awhile and need insoles. I purchased these and they were wonderful! No more sore heels at the end of my work days!
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Women'S 3 4 Easy-Fit And Comfort B-2.5-4 Us Women'S more...
My foot doctor recommended Super Feet insoles because I have flat wonky feet. Using the insoles has made my running much more tolerable. I no longer have foot/knee pain.
Nicole D.
Awesome and so comfortable. Really improved my knee pain. Wish they lasted longer and were a bit cheaper, but will repurchase.