BY SUPERDRY #78 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Superdry is an exciting contemporary brand which focuses on high-quality products that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style. They are characterized by quality fabrics, authentic vintage washes, unique detailing, world leading hand-drawn graphics and tailored fits with diverse styling. Such distinctiveness has gained the brand exclusive appeal as well as an international celebrity following.

Superdry has a significant and growing presence around the world, operating through 515 Superdry branded locations in 46 countries. There are 139 owned stores across the UK and mainland Europe, 208 franchised and licensed stores, all but one outside the UK, and 168 concessions.

Superdry.com sells safely and securely to over 100 countries worldwide, operating from 21 international websites. The Superdry delivery promise is one of the best in the marketplace offering great customer service and a hassle-free returns policy.

• What is your favorite product from this store?1 Answers
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love their windebreaker jackets. They are super lightweight and are east to roll up and pack for on the go; and perfect for when you get caught in the rain. They always run great sales; I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything full price. The only hint is everything runs very small.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a few tee shirts and I really love how thick the cotton is and how well it washes. It does have a lot of branding right across the middle of the shirts if you're into that type of thing, which I don't mind because of how comfy the shirt is
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is the perfect brand for men who like contemporary styles and quality. The prices are really good for how sturdy the materials are and the styles are very clean and minimalistic. I love the Japanese American edge and how versatile these clothes are for layering and travel!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Some of the items are a great find others I am not a fan of but they do have really cute stuff!  I have bought a bunch of basic items from here!
Juliette N.
Absolutly love Superdry. It’s one of my favorite stores. I recently purchased two tops there and they are incredibly comfortable and fashionable. I also have a jumper (super cosy), schoolbag (ideal size) and dress from there too. I will definitely keep shopping at Superdry.
Alice. C.
I’ve loved and religiously worn Superdry since I was a teenager, still love the brand as much as I did then. However I withheld a star simply because the latest pair of jeans I bought have been less than perfect. First time ever a button snapped off the and they ripped. Something I hope isn’t an omen for things to come.
Kezia L.
Superdry is quite a nice brand. I really like their coats as their comfy and last a while. Some of their other clothes are nice too and their summer collections are really nice. However it is quite an expensive brand and for some items I don’t think it’s worth the price. But for some items like their hoodies (which are super comfy by the way) It is worth the price.
Emma R.
This is the best shop in the world for me. It’s one of those stores that you want to buy every thing from. I’m starting to get in shape for the summer and I love their fitness range it makes sports fun
Alisha M.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
I love superdry’s stores! They are so unique with the worn look and the style of clothing is so simple, comfy and it just works! Sometimes the quality is not fantastic, for example I have had 2 t-shirts for £25 each and they both ended up ripping after 2 wears! However the hoodies are good quality and they have lasted me years!
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
My boyfriend had a superdry coat for about 2-3 years and he loved it. He always wore it out he always made sure his outfit would match his blue superdry coat! It’s very reasonable on the price and I would recommend any one who hasn’t tried one of there coats to try one! There amazing!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What is your favorite product from this store?