BeautyBodyBody CareSuperdrug

by Superdrug

24 hour moisturisation
Rich in natural Vitamin E
High in antioxidants
Defends the skin against environmental damage
For normal to dry skin
Benefits
Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream with 24-hour moisturisation has been specifically developed to help protect and nourish your skin, leaving t incredibly soft, smooth and radiant.

Product Specification
Size (100) Unit (ML) Height (4) Width (7) Depth (7)

Does this product a light or heavy level of moisture?
Why is there no ingredient list on the site for this product ?
Hi can use send me this product and I will review it thanks ?
Start your review of Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream!
Jennifer V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream leaves me feeling very moisturize totally recommend getting this!!!
Sasha P.
In the fall and winter months I usually get horrible dry patches on my hands then i tend to bleed! This wonderful jar came to my life just in time! I absolutely love this! So silky creamy and moisture on my hands and legs now! Highly recommend if you have ugly crocodile skin like me
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Tessa P.
I’m reviewing the pictured vitamin E spritz but the whole range is great. The spritz has been a complete game changer for my skin. Usually after cleansing and serum my skin still feels tight and so I need tons of moisturiser. But with the hydrating spritz used between each step I don’t need as much other product. Great money saver because the spray is only £3.99.
Alexandra P.
London , Uk
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Alexandra P.
In love with this products Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream . I’ve been using this products for a while and I love it. My skin is normal to dry and this products helps my skin a lot . Very good price and Smalls good 👍🏻👍🏻
R B.
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by R B.
✨The Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream is for normal to dry skin. 🤎And it has natural vitamin E and high in antioxidants. ✨I prefer to use this small tub of cream for my hands, it instantly provides relief when my hands are dry, however I would say that it is not long lasting and dries out quick. 🤎And it defends the skin against environmental damage.
Fatmanur P.
London, London
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Fatmanur P.
Amazing texture serum that plumped up my skin almost instantly. Great for dry or dehydrated skin like mine.
Angelica M.
Newquay, Cornwall
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Angelica M.
Not only does my skin feel super soft, but it also smells lovely through the day! Dries quickly which I personally prefer over creams that take longer to dry. Fair price for the amount that you have per tub.
Magenta E.
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Magenta E.
This product really irritated my skin, and made me breakout everywhere! So, be cautious if you don’t use vitamin E products often as it’s quite a common allergen. I must admit, the moisturising element is great, but it really didn’t work on my skin.
Sidra H.
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Sidra H.
This smells great but to be honest been using for weeks and havent really noticed a massive difference then any other cream. They claim it is great for stretch marks and eczema. I have some stretch marks on my 🍑 from pregnancy and made no difference for me. Lol maybe just depends on your own body🤷‍♀️
Ju F.
Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Ju F.
I bought this face cream to use when I'm not going out and don't need an spf in my moisturiser. I hadn't read the reviews and had no expectations. I also wanted it to use after a face scrub . I have used the cream every night for the last 10days. Have also used it after the face scrub twice. I can honestly say my skin feels so soft even around my ears and down into my chin, where I had quite rough skin. I Have just ordered the day and the night cream. I used to use L E. products but they are much more expensive than the vitamin e range. I will be repurchasing, Thank you superdrug.