Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersSuperdrug
Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser

by Superdrug

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone.

Enriched with nourishing Cocoa Butter, this rich and creamy formulation melts into the skin and cleanses away make-up and impurities, whilst also providing gentle exfoliation, leaving skin feeling renewed, soft and ultra clean.

Features

Infused with plant extracts:
- Kiwi Fruit extract is a rich source of Vitamin C, which is renowned for its remarkable ability to help brighten and even out skin tone, while also providing antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Mulberry Fruit extract has naturally strong brightening properties which can help to reduce discolouration and even out skin tone.
- Cocoa Butter is a rich emollient with excellent skin softening and conditioning properties.
Dermatologically approved.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Benefits

Muslin Cloth included.

Warnings or Restrictions

Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If this should occur, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.

Product Specification

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Betaine, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Size (150) Unit (ML) Height (15.5) Width (6.5) Depth (5)

Product code: 516251

Product Uses

Gently massage the creamy cleanser into your face and neck using circular movements. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before polishing off the cleanser, taking care around the delicate eye area. Give your face a splash of cool water and pat dry with a towel to finish the process. Superdrug recommends using this in conjunction with other products from our trusted Naturally Radiant range.

Tips & Advice

Superdrug recommends using this in conjunction with other products in the Naturally Radiant range.

Is this for everyday use?
Is this good for dry skin?
Is this similar to the liz Earle hot cloth cleanser?
Start your review of Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon D.
La rue de cambrai, Trinity
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Shannon D.
I have been a fan of hot cloth cleansers for a long time so I was really excited to try this product! My skin felt super clean and nice after using it, my skin was also not dry after using the cleanser. After using it for a period of time my skin seemed brighter and more glowy!
Keanna A.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Keanna A.
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Keanna A.
The new Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser is amazing & has fitted in perfectly to my skincare routine; the cleanser is organic & vegan based including plant extracts, alongside this the cleanser include kiwi, cocoa butter & mulberry which are super yummy for the skin🥥 After using this product I have found it helps remove makeup and draws out impurities from the skin, I used a marble facial roller to massage the product into the skin as the cold ness from the marble roller helps to enter the product deep into the pores capturing all the impurities which are then removed with the heat from the application of the hot cloth✨It overall leaves the skin feeling super soft & renewed!! Really loving this product so far🤍
Chloe F.
Chelmsford , Essex
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Chloe F.
i recieved this last month for #veganuary and tried it straight away! it is such a lovely cleanser, it made my skin feel so soft and even with my skin being so sensitive it helped a lot! i have used naturally radiant before but never the hot cloth cleanser! i am so glad i received this, i have been using it everyday since and seen such a difference in my skin! #voxbox #veganuary Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser
Kennedy D.
Drogheda
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Kennedy D.
I received this product for free in Superdrug and I am very impressed. I think these products really go hand in hand. Definitely need the two together. Even though I received them for free they are cheap regardless and the quality is really good.Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser
Lucia M.
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Lucia M.
I recently started to use this product and I couldn't be happier! My face has never felt so clean and my skin feels so soft!! I strongly recommend this product to everyone! And the best part is... It is animal cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans!! What are u waiting for?? Get your own at superdrug!!!
Sian Q.
Billinge, Wigan
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Sian Q.
Can’t wait to try this product. I like to use the Liz Earle C&P so hoping this will be a great cheaper alternative. 🙌💕
Lisa marie G.
Glasgow
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Lisa marie G.
Started using this after a recommendation from a facialist for starting my at home skin care routine. After a week I noticed my skin was so smooth to the touch and felt fresh and hydrated. Very gentle on skin and smells lovely.
Aisha H.
Luton , Bedfordshire
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Aisha H.
So I received this @superdrug naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser complimentary from @influensteruk @influenster #SuperdrugxVeganuary #complimentary #contest I tried this hot cloth brightening cleanser which is #crueltyfree and #vegan 🥰 I first wet my face, then applied a generous amount of the cleanser which I rubbed onto my face in circular motions I did this for up to 60 seconds, I then used the Muslin cloth which i soaked in hot water and squeezed the excess. Lastly I polished the cleanser off with the cloth. My skin instantly felt softer and cleaner. I felt like it allowed my skin to have a natural glow. Also can I just say that wiping the cleanser away felt so satisfying and calming ❣️
Easmin S.
I bought this a month ago and used it regularly......
I use it every day and it takes off my makeup very easily and gently..... I really love this product. I use  this with other natural radiant range... the muslin cloth with it is very gentle .....I will buy it again and again.......
I highly recommend this product...

I bought this a month ago and used it regularly......
I highly recommend this product...

Lucie C.
Thistley Green Road, Braintree
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Face Cleanser uploaded by Lucie C.
SuperdrugxVeganuary @Superdrug @Influensteruk!  Recieved complimentary Wanted to give this a fair shot before posting a review and I'm glad I did! I have combo skin and this has worked wonders! For only £2ish in superdrug is a must!!