Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm

by Superdrug

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm is formulated with a energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone

Features

Benefits
Enriched with Sugar Beet extract and light reflecting pearls, this lightweight formulation instantly illuminates the skin, whilst also delivering rich and long-lasting moisturisation for a more supple, smooth and intensely luminous complexion.
Infused with plant extracts:
- Kiwi Fruit extract is a rich source of Vitamin C, which is renowned for its remarkable ability to help brighten and even out skin tone, while also providing antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Mulberry Fruit extract has naturally strong brightening properties, which can help to reduce discolouration and even out skin tone.
- Sugar Beet extract is a natural moisturiser, which helps improve skin's barrier function and leave skin feeling soft and supple.

Instantly:
Skin looks radiant.
Skin feels moisturised.

Benefits
After 1 week:
Skin feels softer and smoother.
Skin feels more refreshed and energised.

After 4 weeks:
Skin tone appears refined and evened out.
(Self-assessment user trial by 50 people)
Dermatologically approved.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Warnings or Restrictions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with clean warm water. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.

Product Specification
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Mica, CI 77891.

Size (50) Unit (ML) Height (11) Width (4.2) Depth (4.2)

Product Uses
Apply with fingertips to a freshly cleansed face and neck each morning in a circular motion until fully absorbed.

Tips & Advice
Superdrug recommends using this in conjunction with other products in the Naturally Radiant range.

Does this work as part of a daily routine for dry skin?
Start your review of Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm!
Kelly M.
Castlederg, Co Tyrone
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm uploaded by Kelly M.
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm uploaded by Kelly M.
Look at my skin - need i say more? I am 32 years old and I continuely get asked if I'm 18 as my skin is immaculate! I swear by superdrug skin care range! Skin is always looking glowing and fresh. I love that its so lightweight that it doesn't feel like I'm covered in product!
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm uploaded by Lauren D.
There wasn’t a link for this skincare range but if you have blemished skin like me this is perfect for it! It’s clearing it up within days! It’s made such a difference to my daily skincare routine and helped so much and it’s all under £5 too!
Milli D.
Driffield, East Yorkshire
If you love Liz Earle cleanse and polish but begrudge paying twenty quid for it then try this. I was a liz Earle girl through and through until I tried this, leaves my skin just as clean as LE and feels just the same the only difference is the scent, which for a tenth of the price I can get on board with!! Absolutely love this cleanser in tell all my friends about it it’s so lovely!x
J B.
Love! This range is just brilliant- effective and affordable. This has a really nice smooth consistency and absorbs into my skin really nicely. Skin feels moisturised and hydrated which lasts throughout the day and looks visibly radiant after consistent use. Only issue is the scent is very strong which you get used to but would prefer if it smelt more subtle. #veganskincare #vegetarianskincare #radiantskin
Bakhan A.
Alder house, Camden
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm uploaded by Bakhan A.
Loving this for the longest time ever!!!! This product is amazing for all types of skin, results are seen after first application. The toner is also very hydrating.
Kerry M.
Nottinghamshire, UK
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm uploaded by Kerry M.
I absolutely love the @superdrug #naturallyradiant hot cloth cleanser. It's so silky smooth and actually gets rid of my make up too. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after. Need to buy a bigger one now. It's a great price too, well worth checking out if you haven't already. Love that it comes with a Muslim cloth to gently exfoliate too. #hotclothcleanser
Erin R.
PLEASE NEVER GET RID SUPERDRUG this is amazing keeps skin looking soft and glowy and dewy really good price and is always on offer please buy this if you ever see it because you will not regret it ur skin will be glowing to the gods
Maddie B.
upminster essex
This moisturiser is very hydrating and includes very good ingredients and contains spf 15 which is not enough for my skin
Jan I.
Brentwood, Essex
Really hydrating product. No harsh smell. My skin felt beautifully soft after using it in the evenings. The price point isn’t too bad either! Loving yet another one of Superdrugs own brand facial skincare!
jess S.
Warwickshire
I like this face scrub. It makes my skin feel clean and really soft. I would suggest using a small amount as if too much is used it can become uncomfortable due to all the exfoliating beads. It is affordable and does the job. It smells quite nice too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...