Superdefense Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 20 Skin Types 1/2, 1 oz uploaded by Dominique A.

BY NONE

Start your day with Clinique's most complete daily protection. All-day hydration creates a healthy moisture barrier to better resist irritants. There's antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection. All in a light, silky formula that helps prevent the first... see more...

Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I'm not really a fan of this cream. While I do have fairly dry skin, this is too heavy and doesn't seem to help it. I still will get flakey patches popping through my foundation, which is not a good look in general. It always feels like this lotion is sitting on top of my skin, rather than actually sinking into it, which results in looking greasy but not actually being moisturized. It also has a pretty strong sunscreen smell which I don't like at all.
Dominique A.
Amazing moisturizer. Helps prevent the first signs of aging. Amazing for women in the there teens to twenties.
Darcy B.
I feel indifferent about this product, I don’t think it’s amazing nor terrible. Perhaps it’s just not suited to me.
Julia V.
Is very effective for a sensitive skin, but the price is very high for the presentation.