Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #85 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Crash of Clans is so good I mean my son enjoy it is so much I don't I know anything about it but I know that it has something to do with involving stuff and all types of stuff attacking and my and my son really enjoyed it so I rate this 5 Stars
frances s.
Cedartown, GA
This game is one of the best and most addictive game that I ever played I play this games everyday and I love it
Yoazin F.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been playing this game for quite some time now, the upgrades take longer the highter you want to level up. The many downfalls this game has. The new update with 2 towns is Lame I don't like it at all they seriously killed the game with that update. They should have kept the old way with only 1 town to worry about
Gemma R.
Not for me but my boyfriend absolutely loves it and plays it everyday. He loves the fights and apparently it's easy to use
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Techie Expert Level 1
Iv been playing this game for approx 3 years , and literally never can catch up due to updates , the new updates make gems much easier to come by , walls are still to expensive but iv met some great friends on this app too !!!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Been playing Clash for about 3 years now and it never gets old.  Frequently updated and balanced so it really never gets boring.  It's free in the app store and free to play.  With that being said you can advance faster if you pay money for gems.  It's even more fun if you can play with friends in clans and clan wars.
Lucy P.
One of the best games I have ever played in my life!!! I'd like to consider myself a gamer, although I don't really have that much time to play games anymore. But I've had my clash account for so long and I still play on it. This game is worth your time.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Before I needed a new phone and had to restart :( I always played this game! Lol. It's FREE
Lorena G.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is a really entertaining game, I would recommend anyone to get it, it's free on the App Store .
Erica R.
Techie Expert Level 3
Fun game to play on your phone. You can join a clan to compete in wars or just stay solo and battle when you please.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Is this game fun is it interesting
Stephanie l.
Is this game as fun as people make it out to be
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
When is the next update?!!
Amber W.
Is it worth upgrading my town hall to level 9? Or should I just stop at 8 for a while ?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
When is the next update for 1 gem upgrades and how do they choose when they happen?