Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #83 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

Gemma R.
Not for me but my boyfriend absolutely loves it and plays it everyday. He loves the fights and apparently it's easy to use
Diana m.
I do not like playing this game although other people love it it is not my type of game just because it takes to much time to get reloaded I would only recommend this app to people that are really into to games and can have the patience to wait for things to load.
Yoazin F.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been playing this game for quite some time now, the upgrades take longer the highter you want to level up. The many downfalls this game has. The new update with 2 towns is Lame I don't like it at all they seriously killed the game with that update. They should have kept the old way with only 1 town to worry about
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
This game was a lit of fun in the beginning. You build a village, you have defenses, you have warriors and you sack other villages to get ahead. Really a good time in the beginning. You join a clan and you have wars to win lots of rewards. Once you reach higher levels, you need to start spending real money to get ahead. If you are OK with getting into that type of game you will enjoy it. But, in the end it wasn't for me
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've been playing this game for a few years now and at first, I thought it was such a great game (obviously, I've been playing for years!). But when it comes down to it, it really is just a waste of time. The reason I say this is because you will literally never finish the game. You can always go higher in this game with upgrading which is great and it lets you achieve goals but the higher upgrades just cost so much gold and elixirs that it almost becomes impossible to completely max out your base. So I'm honestly on the verge of quitting solely because I know it'll take me another two years or so just to max out my base, and then what?
Moni A.
All I do is upgrade my things and it does get addicting to play. I don't like to attack other people since I don't know how to do it properly. I just like to rearrange my items to make it looks cool.
Lucy J.
Boston, MA
If you like this type of thing great.

Honestly though it's a mess of cliches and arrogance.

Otherwise a fun little game...if you have too much time on your hands
Brooke V.
Fun game but everything takes so long to build and develop that it takes months to have a slightly good base. Such a repetitive game that too try to stay focused and play the game regularly for that long is frustrating and you're bored of the game by the time you have a half decent base.
frances s.
Cedartown, GA
This game is one of the best and most addictive game that I ever played I play this games everyday and I love it
Kenny O.
Bay City, MI
This game starts out alright, but as with any IAP in the store, grows tiresome as you fight the same battles over and over again.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Is this game fun is it interesting
Stephanie l.
Is this game as fun as people make it out to be
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
When is the next update?!!
Amber W.
Is it worth upgrading my town hall to level 9? Or should I just stop at 8 for a while ?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
When is the next update for 1 gem upgrades and how do they choose when they happen?