Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #85 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Techie Expert Level 1
Addicted to this game on my phone! I’ve been playing it for years now and I really like it.
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Although I’m impatient, it doesn’t bother me that the buildings that long to upgrade just because I love this game! I’ve been playing for roughly a year and I love it! I’m slowly upgrading and adding things so that my base is strong and when I battle I won’t lose! This app is reliable as well! I’ve never lost my data and it only ever glitched on me once and after an hour it was all good!
Jeremy A.
kingston
Techie Expert Level 2
The best game out there. I play this game constantly. I have been playing his game since I was in grade 7 (5 years ago) and it doesn’t seem to bore me.
Sakina B.
Dubai, Dubai
Techie Expert Level 1
I hate this app because my husnand is more attached to this game more than his family. And that is the same issue with my brother in law. Well the much more we hate this app the guys love it 😠😠. I have tried playing it, dint understand anything and ended up deleting it
Shepa H.
Cambridge, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Very addictive and time consuming game, I'm playing it last 2 years , I'm pretty good in this game lol this is the only game I played for this long time
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
If you're looking for a game that you will get addicted too real fast? Then download clash of clans. I have grown to love this game and my boyfriend, our friends, and myself are all in a clan together and we always look out for each other. This is a great free game but there are parts where real money comes in but you definitely don't need to spend any money in the game if you dont want too.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the best games of Supercell. I'm City Hall 10. It's the best strategy game. Highly recommended. I love it.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Last year, I was so obsessed with C of C that I played every day. I upgraded my phone and lost my game, but I enjoyed playing this game. It was innovative and fun, kept my interest when other games didn't, and also was able to play with friends. If it didn't get deleted, I would still have it, but I was too far in to restart playing.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Crash of Clans is so good I mean my son enjoy it is so much I don't I know anything about it but I know that it has something to do with involving stuff and all types of stuff attacking and my and my son really enjoyed it so I rate this 5 Stars
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Techie Expert Level 1
Iv been playing this game for approx 3 years , and literally never can catch up due to updates , the new updates make gems much easier to come by , walls are still to expensive but iv met some great friends on this app too !!!
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Is this game fun is it interesting
Stephanie l.
Is this game as fun as people make it out to be
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
When is the next update?!!
Amber W.
Is it worth upgrading my town hall to level 9? Or should I just stop at 8 for a while ?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
When is the next update for 1 gem upgrades and how do they choose when they happen?