Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #96 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

Melissa G.
This game is really fun and exciting when you first start playing, but after a while, or gets a but boring because it takes so much and so long to upgrade your village.
James V.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this game, I play it way to much and it can keep me entertained for hours. Once you start to play it and battle against others you will not be able to stop.
Lucy J.
Boston, MA
If you like this type of thing great.

Honestly though it's a mess of cliches and arrogance.

Otherwise a fun little game...if you have too much time on your hands
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I played this game so much I ended up having to delete because I wouldn't want to cook, clean, or do laundry! This game was so much fun! I'm considering downloading again to pass the time at work.
Gage B.
Flushing, OH
Very addictive game. Starts out fast then slowly slows down due to upgrades taking longer. Very fun and entertaining me and my friends love playing this and being in the same clan.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
This game has surpassed a lot of other games coming and going and I still enjoy it the recently came out with clan wars to spice it up and are constantly improving.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE THIS GAME MY BOYFRIEND HAS ME PLAYING THIS GMAE. WE HAVE OUR OWN CLAN NOW. BE CAREFUL CAUSE THIS GAMES MAKES YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE MONEY TO GET A BETTER VILLAGE
Maryana W.
Highly addictive, beware. hahaha! I play this with my husband and we love it! Great way to wean down after a long busy day with work and two little babies
Shepa H.
Cambridge, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Very addictive and time consuming game, I'm playing it last 2 years , I'm pretty good in this game lol this is the only game I played for this long time
Carla H.
I am addicted to this game. I tried stopping but I can't stop coming back for more. I was able to stop myself from spending too much for the gems though.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Is this game fun is it interesting
Stephanie l.
Is this game as fun as people make it out to be
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
When is the next update?!!
Amber W.
Is it worth upgrading my town hall to level 9? Or should I just stop at 8 for a while ?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
When is the next update for 1 gem upgrades and how do they choose when they happen?