Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #83 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
Most addictive game ever. If you're looking for an immediate gameplay, this isn't the game for you. However, if you're looking for a game that will last you months, even years, then this is perfect. Its all about strategy and prioritizing. It is a must play.
Dan S.
San Diego, CA
Seriously, this game is pretty awesome. I have been playing for about 6 months now and I love it. It's just the right blend of quirky with actually legit strategy and planning. The upgrades definitely slow down at higher levels, but they remain attainable and have kept me interested. Even got my girlfriend hooked. Speaking of, I think I have a war attack to take...
Zoe S.
Las Vegas, NV
It is one of the best games very entertaining and easy to move up on levels, I've been playing for 3 years and still find it fun. Supercell always comes out with new updates and keeps updated this game will hook you if you really give it a try
SARAH S.
Staten Island, NY
This is probably one of my favorite app games by far. I love being able to build my base and the fact that you can easily get gems by clearing shrubs or trees off of your base makes it easy it get you hooked! The interactiveness by joining clans and communicating with your fellow clan mates makes it very enjoyable for all ages.
Thad T.
Papillion, NE
I am usually not into video games but I downloaded this one two years ago and have been playing it daily ever since. It is highly addictive, fun, challenging and a great way to kill an hour. The best part is you can play for free and be just as competitive as other users who pay for upgrades.
Emily G.
This is definitely one of my favorite games this year! I played it much more frequently this summer, and I played a lot. It's a good mix of simulation, strategy, and action, so I'd say it'd be fun for a large population of gamers.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I've been playing this game for about 3-4 years now and I am so obsessed with it! You basically make your own base and you spend time making it better for it to withstand raids. It's a fun game if you're willing to put in the time.
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
One of the best strategy games I have played. Me and a few family members have a clan together. And we are all so competitive. Lol so we spend hours through out the day playing and making our camp stronger and better. Lol
William C.
Stanfield, OR
Clash of Clans is a great game, but it takes to long to build anything! I've been playing for months now and it is beginning to become boring. I like how they create updates for every upcoming holiday, but it would be nice to see and update involving quicker build times and keeping it permanent.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
My brother and sister love playing this game. They both thought they game was better than they thought it was going to be. The game is free, but you can make purchases in the app. I would recommend this!
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Is this game fun is it interesting
Stephanie l.
Is this game as fun as people make it out to be
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
When is the next update?!!
Amber W.
Is it worth upgrading my town hall to level 9? Or should I just stop at 8 for a while ?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
When is the next update for 1 gem upgrades and how do they choose when they happen?