Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Záarah k.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Jasmine D.Supercell Clash of Clans uploaded by Lisa N.

BY SUPERCELL #85 in Apps

Introducing: Clan Wars! Crush enemy clans in clan versus clan battles. Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans. Over 1.5 Million 5 Star Reviews 5/5 “This game is phenomenal” 5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there” Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others! = FEATURES = - FREE TO PLAY - Build your village into a undefeatable fortress - Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points - Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan - Fight against rival Clans in the epic Clan Wars - 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades - Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls - Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net Note: A network connection is required to play Privacy Policy: http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/ Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/ see more...

Yoazin F.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been playing this game for quite some time now, the upgrades take longer the highter you want to level up. The many downfalls this game has. The new update with 2 towns is Lame I don't like it at all they seriously killed the game with that update. They should have kept the old way with only 1 town to worry about
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Crash of Clans is so good I mean my son enjoy it is so much I don't I know anything about it but I know that it has something to do with involving stuff and all types of stuff attacking and my and my son really enjoyed it so I rate this 5 Stars
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
I really like clash of clans. It's kind of addicting. It's a free app to download, and I personally haven't bought anything to upgrade it, but you have that option if you are wanting more gems. The only thing is that once you get to a certain level on things it does take awhile to upgrade your items. Like after a certain level you have to wait days. If you need a game to just kill some time every once in awhile this one is a good one to get
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
This game was a lit of fun in the beginning. You build a village, you have defenses, you have warriors and you sack other villages to get ahead. Really a good time in the beginning. You join a clan and you have wars to win lots of rewards. Once you reach higher levels, you need to start spending real money to get ahead. If you are OK with getting into that type of game you will enjoy it. But, in the end it wasn't for me
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
If you're looking for a game that you will get addicted too real fast? Then download clash of clans. I have grown to love this game and my boyfriend, our friends, and myself are all in a clan together and we always look out for each other. This is a great free game but there are parts where real money comes in but you definitely don't need to spend any money in the game if you dont want too.
Lucy P.
One of the best games I have ever played in my life!!! I'd like to consider myself a gamer, although I don't really have that much time to play games anymore. But I've had my clash account for so long and I still play on it. This game is worth your time.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Last year, I was so obsessed with C of C that I played every day. I upgraded my phone and lost my game, but I enjoyed playing this game. It was innovative and fun, kept my interest when other games didn't, and also was able to play with friends. If it didn't get deleted, I would still have it, but I was too far in to restart playing.
Miranda S.
Clash of Clans is awesome in that it's a game that lets you make it whatever you want it to be. Want to just build a town and play (mostly) by yourself? Fine, work on building and improving your town (though you'll get raided, and perhaps you'll want to raid someone from time to time too). Want to join a clan and have fun with other people? You can do that too. Want to join them in clan wars - events in which you join together to take on other clans? Well then do that too! It's a free game but you can pay to speed things up. My issue with the game is that since it relies on a Google account to be backed up, Kindle users are out of luck. I'd love to be able to play on my Kindle, but no luck.
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've been playing this game for a few years now and at first, I thought it was such a great game (obviously, I've been playing for years!). But when it comes down to it, it really is just a waste of time. The reason I say this is because you will literally never finish the game. You can always go higher in this game with upgrading which is great and it lets you achieve goals but the higher upgrades just cost so much gold and elixirs that it almost becomes impossible to completely max out your base. So I'm honestly on the verge of quitting solely because I know it'll take me another two years or so just to max out my base, and then what?
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
Yes. All day, every day: yes. I play this game with a variety of friends and I like how the app doesn't depend on you 'adding' FB friends or sending out friend e-mails. There are still a lot of people playing. The gameplay is fairly fast in the first few levels, but as soon as you get to those high levels, be ready to wait 1-5 days for something to upgrade. It is a great time for students and young-adults who are working. You don't need to put in a lot of time and you can play when you have a few minutes to spare. It doesn't require a lot of skill either, but it's entertaining. Highly suggested. :)
Amber W.
Does anyone have the old Christmas trees on their base?
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
What level of town hall are you at, and how long have you been playing?
Lorraine D.
I've been playing this game for almost 2 years. I've stop playing since I'm too busy with my school but this game at first is very addicting and so fun and after reaching town hall 8 my interest about the game slows down coz it is time consuming. But this game never fails to amaze me with every new updates. And I'm playing this back again.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
My son loves his game he plays all the time so yes he's a video game junkie but do you love this game and you should have your kids try this or even you it's a great game