Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss

Shop Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Lip Gloss at Bluemercury.

Is it good for allergic skin?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Does it give you a lip gloss effect also does it keep your lips moistured?
Start your review of Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love Clinique products and this moisturizing gloss is awesome. You get the relief and moisture of chapstick but the look and feel of gloss. Lasts a long time as well.in reviews
...either. It absorbs very nicely into the lips and doesn't make you feel more dry than when you first applied it. Not a gloss gal, but I do love this one!in reviews
Love this stuff! Nice light tint...lasts forever! Fits perfect in my bag pocket! Use this everywhere I go! in reviews
Victoria F.
Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss uploaded by Victoria F.
Review for: Grapefruit
This gloss is my absolute favorite gloss ever. I’ve used many lip glosses, the cheap beauty supply store one (great no cap for $1-2), to Iconic London’s gloss, but this feels so refreshing and looks amazing.
Audrey B.
Hampton, VA
Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss uploaded by Audrey B.
Review for: Raspberry
Amazing gloss! It is very moisturizing; I use it in place of a regular lip balm! I especially love the light tint, especially since my lips tend to become pale throughout the day when I'm not wearing any lipstick. The packaging is great; I love the cool squeeze-tube applicator! The price is reasonable; this is a great product and I definitely recommend it, especially if you have chapped, peeling lips and are in need of good moisturizing. #skincare #lipbalm #clinique #lashes #eyebrowgame #fallcolors #fall #naturallook
Angela L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love clinique lipgloss it keeps my lips shiny all day and moist, I put it on daily with or without lipstick
Johannah M.
Centreville, VA
Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss uploaded by Johannah M.
If I'm not wearing lip gloss or lipstick, my lips feel naked. When I decide what makes a GREAT lip gloss, I choose the one that is the smoothst, glossiest, and most hydrating. Clinique's SuperBalm takes the cake. This is my favorite lip balm of all time. It's perfect for the days when you don't want too much color, and you want your lips to be comfortable. These balms are pretty sheer with a hint of color. I keep mine in my purse 24/7.
Liz B.
Woodbury, NJ
Superbalm is my absolute fav .my lips tend to get dry but with this moisturizing superbalm problem solved.
Mukrimat S.
Buffalo, NY
Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss uploaded by Mukrimat S.
Review for: Grapefruit
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ‼️ If you’re looking for a lipgloss that still hydrates and has no glitter in it! This is it! It is super moisturizing with a little shine. Great for all ages especially the little beauties (age 10-13) that want to start get into beauty products without parents going bonkers. It’s not super pigments, just a sheer tint of color, you don’t really see the color in the grapefruit when is applied but in the others colors you might.
Melody H.
The Clinique Super balm Moisturizing Gloss is a normal usage and it leaves lips glossy and the smell is fruity. I bought it at Macy's and it is affordable. The color is pretty and i would buy this product again.
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
I’ve had this bomb forever absolutely love it specially in the summertime when I already have a summer glow and just need a little pops to freshen up my face and walk out the door!
Erin P.
Huntersville, NC
Amazing. It's very hydrating, is chucked full of antioxidants, and it makes your lips look so plump and full. Enough said. I love it! And I think it for $15, it's not a bad price for the quality and amount of product that you get and how long it lasts
Wendy E.
Newnan, GA
Hydration for hours. The tint is subtle, but still makes you feel like you have taken the time to put on some lipstick. Great for when you're in a hurry.