Superbalife Int. Zyrexin Man Enhancement Worlds Strongest Sexual Men Enhncmnt 10 Tabs

BY SUPERBALIFE INT.

Zyrexin Dietary Supplement: Increases libido Works in under one hour Dietary supplement Proprietary herbal formula Lasts up to 24 hours The Zyrexin sexual enhancer is doctor approved No prescription required see more...

Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So my boyfriend bought this and it doesn't work. I would not recommend this product. There are more male enhancers on the market. Like Silverback that is a drink you use before your sexual encounter. I would not buy this again.
David G.
Oakland
I took one pill at night which made me sick and all my plans failed at once! It really hurts a lot when nothing goes right. My partner was so annoyed that she don't want to spend her time with me now. Seriously, I am in a very pitiful condition. I thought that this product will make my night and I will have a great time with my partner but everything went wrong. I read a review on Consumer Health Digest and conclude my words as "Please don't use this product, it's totally worthless!"
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well even though I’m a woman I took these, they gave me terrible anxiety and nothing else. My husband also took one with me and had no effects at all