BY SUPBERB DESSERTS

Superb Desserts Belgian Chocolate Mousse Cake. see more...

Madeline C.
North Andover, MA
Not the best however, it does the job when you need a quick dessert. I brought this to my coworkers goodbye party and everyone ate it and it was gone almost right away. Just doesn't taste like fancy mousse. Would recommend to those who need a quick dessert.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
This is pretty good. The only way we like it though is freeze it till u need it then eat the same day. Otherwise it doesn't stay moist it drys out fast.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
Anything Belgian I'm in. This cake is very good. And the price is good too. I like heating it up a little in the microwave,with ice cream.
Cathy W.
Alpena, Michigan
This is a cake you will so enjoy and if you have to share your company will say the same thing. It is like a homemade cake.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Delicious cake, which doesn't last long in our house. I would recommend this cake. Especially if you are a chocolate lover.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
This cake taste like heaven ...I wish i had one now chocolate mousse is one of my all time favorites and its affordable
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Lovely chocolate cake. Nice and creamy. Very good quality. Perfect as a present
I highly recommend it.
Cathy W.
Alpena, Michigan
Can you freeze the Clarke's, it be nice to have these on hand when people pop in,they are that good!
Anyone knows which shoprite Carries the chocolate mousse cake I need 5 or 6 for 2morrow.thanks