BY SUPERB CHOICE

Input: AC100-240V Output: DC 20V 4.5A 90W DC tip: square tip with pin inside 1 year replacement warranty Over current protection;Total power protection;Over voltage protection;Short Circuit Protection Replacement For Lenovo 45N0236 see more...

• Is this more like a back up charger is this expensive 1 Answers
  • How long does it take to charge a full charge?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa F.
This is a great product! Highly recommended! It works amazing, and doesn't fray and get shorts as easily as thought!
asdfa sd f a.
Bought this as a back up. Works perfectly. I particularly like the length of the cord.
Tracy M.
This perfect for your laptop when you lose your other charge. It like a back up charger. Helps you a lot when you need your laptop charge or helps replace your old one.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
Purchased when my first adapter messed up and I have been using it ever sense. I love it.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Superb choice is as good as the original. Lenovo is a favorite at my house.
Megan P.
This is an amazing charger for the laptop. I use it every day and it charges fast
Holly W.
Roanoke, TX
This was a life saver when my puppy chewed through my other cord. I was right in the middle of writing a paper and my laptop was about to die.
Nina R.
Perfect for my laptop
Rosie H.
This is great!! It fully recharged my laptop in very short time and doesn't overheat
Gina T.
This adapter is fairly good. It is not too heavy so traveling with it was pleasant.
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville , GA
How long does it take to charge a full charge?
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert
Is this more like a back up charger is this expensive