BY SUPERB CHOICE

Input: AC100-240V Output: DC 20.0V 4.50A 90W 2.5*5.5 1 year replacement warranty Over current protectionTotal power protectionOver voltage protectionShort Circuit Protection Fit Machine Models: Lenovo Essential G450 see more...

Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
This unit saved my life! After my computer all of a sudden died after being plugged in, I didn't know what to do. I thought of course that I'd have to get a new laptop to my wallets dismay. But when I borrowed my brother's charger, I found out that it was the AC adapter. I must have dropped it. Well good thing I picked this up because it's a work horse. I never have to think about it. Very reliable.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
These are really great for laptops they charge them pretty fast and keep the charge I would definitely recommend this product
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
This cord is great if you aren't looking for a super long one. I just plug mine in at night. if your looking to travel and need a longer one for whatever reason I suggest using this as a backup
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I bought an extra for my laptop because my son is always misplacing his and it sure did come in handy when he broke it
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Ramseur, NC
Very sturdy and reliable my charger died during finals and this was my heaven sent I take it everywhere and have no issues at all
Anna N.
Anna N.
I have one similar for my lenovo laptop and is very useful and is long enough
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS
I had to get one of these for mine, and it works great!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is sturdy, it doesn't get too hot, the pins don't break and it has held up after several drops.