BY SUPER WET PLUS

Super Wet Aloe Vera Hair Styling Gel: Natural look Gives hair a softer feeling while maximizing volume see more...

• Is this more of just an aloe Vera gel or actually a really good s...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
I love hair gels and hairspray but it's hard to find one that holds really good and this product does hold really good and smells good really good price and extremely worth it good amount for the price and I love it would recommend and would never give it up for anything
Hannah D.
This stuff is a life-saver for people with thin hair, it moisturizes and reduces frizz while holding hair in place. It's not super strong but it's good for regular, every-day use. I use it to keep my bangs from springing up and un-parting themselves.
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Love it! I have extra curly/frizzy hair, when I use this product it keeps my hair looking fresh and curly looking add if I just stepped out of the hair dresser, love love love it!!!
BETSY R.
I have bought this gel once and it was ok it did the job but was not my favorite I give it a 4 Star because it didn’t leave my hair flakey and it smelled good.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This stuff left my hair dry and flaky after about an hour. About 3 hours later it was like it turned to dust and just fell off. my hair was a frizzy mess
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Is this more of just an aloe Vera gel or actually a really good sticky hair gel and does it work well without leaving white funk that is visible?