BY PAUL MITCHELL #74 in Haircare Sets

Get your strands back in shape. Strengthen hair up to 50% with Paul Mitchell® Strength, featuring our exclusive Super Strong® Complex. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke T.
It’s my go to shampoo and conditioner. Really amazing to get this when they are on sale at Alta or other stores, buying these full price can get a little pricey. But I definitely think it’s worth it spending money on your hair care is something that I’ve learned is important. Smells amazing really just love this product
Lill O.
Amherst, MA
When I first started using this shampoo I really liked it and it worked well for a while. After a long while it started making my hair very greasy and oily. It smells great and is good quality however. I wish I could’ve used it for longer without my hair getting greasy!
Mika C.
I actually stopped using this after using ONLY it for years. It was too crash on my color and the conditioner didn’t do exactly what I wanted. My hair stylist mother in law recommended it but it just didn’t work for my thin, fine, oily hair.
Mckayla B.
This shampoo in my opinion is great for all hair types, it’s very soothing and makes my hair feel and look healthy weather my hair is oily or dry that day. It is honestly worth every penny and solves a lot of problems.
Theresa T.
Having red hair, I use the color treated shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell and I love it. It keeps my hair smelling good for a couple of days. It also keeps my hair shiny and not dry. I love this and recommend it
Julia M.
This is in my daily rotation. I wash my dry, frizz-prone, curly hair 2-3 times a week and this gets it clean without stripping the moisture or color. My hair has also had past damage from medication, over-coloring, and heat styling. This was the first shampoo my stylist suggested to repair the damage and get my hair healthy again.
Amanda O.
Smells great! I have dyed hair that can be very dry. It’s on the thicker side and wavy. This is a great shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and doesn’t get a “build up” like some shampoos. Also doesn’t dry up your scalp. Best place to purchase is from a salon. I bought the giant bottles and they lasted me like 6 months!
amber H.
Osceola
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. After one use I could feel a difference in my hair. It does not weigh my hair down! My hair is less frizzy and looks so healthy!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Tania G.
Perfect shampoo for your hair. It smells good once you put it on your hair. I really recommend this shampoo for your everyday use. You can get this at most stores and the price is not bad. Get yours and you will love it.