MakeupMaybelline
Super Stay Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10)

Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10)

Super Stay Matte Ink City Edition Liquid Lipstick gives you a flawless matte finish in a range of rich tones with up to 16-hour wear.

Muy bueno en lo personal me encanta ?
What’s your favorite shade?
Start your review of Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10)!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10) uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Globetrotter
Me encanta este tono de labial Matte tiene una aroma riquísima, me encanto toda la colección, pigmenta hermoso y dura muchísimo además de no resecar los labios
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker
I love the entire line of Super Stay Matte Ink liquid lipstick. No other liquid lipstick formula wears as comfortably, evenly and is as transfer resistant as this one is. I can apply this. In the morning and it's still on after eating and drinking. I actually have used a waterproof makeup remover or baby oil to wipe it off at the end of the night. The recent expansion of the shade range is a very welcome decision as it allows me to expand my collection with shades that look good on my tan/olive skin tone. Bravo, Maybelline. I thank you for that move.
gaby R.
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Dancer
When you know is almost Friday and you want that hot goddess look this is the perfect lipstick just the perfect color for your night out. The name says it all 118 dance ♥️🔥 love it I will buy it again and again i recommend this product to any dangerous girl out there. 💄👄
Stephanie F.
Metairie, LA
Mi Lipstick favorito porque dura bastantes horas y es Mayte también así que te animo a usarlo si nunca lo has probado
Anne P.
Alexandria, VA
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10) uploaded by Anne P.
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Globetrotter
This lipstick is amazing and also works perfectly. When I bought it, I did not know what I got. I am overwhelmed of the result from this product. It stays all day even when I eat or drink and it doesn’t stay on the glass I used. The price is very good and The lipstick is easy to remove. I highly recommend this product if you want something that would last for the day.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Dancer
Ink your lips in up to 16 hours of saturated liquid matte. SuperStay Matte Ink features a unique arrow applicator for precise application and is available in a range of super saturated shades.
melisa T.
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10) uploaded by melisa T.
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Dancer
Very good I love it for its texture and color, it is very durable. Muy bueno me encanta por su textura y color, es muy duradero.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10) uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker
I absolutely love this lipstick. I can't wear anything else! I even brought it from home for my makeup artist to use on me for my wedding! I had to make sure that it was going to stay looking good after that first kiss! 😊 The variety of colors keeps expanding and I love being able to try them out and have them last all day!
Diani G.
Paris , KY
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Ground-Breaker (Pack of 10) uploaded by Diani G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this matte lipstick, soft for the lips, long lasting and a lot of Great colors.
Lizzy R.
Ballwin , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Dancer
This is the longest lasting liquid lipstick I have EVER owned or tried! I wore it all day and night and I was really shocked that it hadn’t come off at all. It is super flattering on the lip, I got plenty of compliments!