MakeupMaybelline
Super Stay Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6)

Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6)

Super Stay Matte Ink City Edition Liquid Lipstick gives you a flawless matte finish in a range of rich tones with up to 16-hour wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6)!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder
I absolutely love this lot of Maybelline liquid lipstick line! These have so much staying power. I definitely recommend these to all Matte lip lovers! I'll keep buying these for as long as they sell them!! 🥰😍
Nastaria T.
College Park,Ga
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder (Pack of 12), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator (Pack of 6), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 14), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator (Pack of 14), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator (Pack of 16), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder (Pack of 14), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator (Pack of 12), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6), Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder (Pack of 10)
Is transferproof and waterproof liquid lipstick, long lasting all day long and then the nights hours on your lips. Super Stay Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6)
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
This amazing Matte lipstick is Very nice and bol shade I love it highly pigmented ,long lasting and the precise application makes your lips perfect
Savannah F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder
I love this product! This color is a like a purple tone and it's fun for everyday or a night out. Plus it stays through EVERYTHING. Best purchase I have ever made for a lipstick honestly.
Jhericca J.
Euless, TX
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jhericca J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator
I own 7 of these and counting. You need them all, especially now, since we all have to wear masks. They aren't completely smudge-proof, because they'll come off a little bit when eating and drinking. Still, once this lipstick is on, it's on! I tested both this version and the 2-step 24-hour long wear on a wine glass and there was only a small speck of product left on the glass. I'm trying to get the full collection!
Clarissa R.
Lakewood, WA
Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6) uploaded by Clarissa R.
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 6)
Best staying lipstick I’ve ever used. Stayed on all day... until I ate jack in the box. But let’s be real. No lipstick will survive that. Color is beautiful and the applicator is really easy to use.
Sierra D.
Shelby, NC
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder
This is my absolute favorite lipstick!! It’s cost efficient and the pigment is so beautiful. It lasts all day and doesn’t come off until I wash my face!
Terra W.
Newfoundland
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Originator
This lipstick is great if you’re looking for something that will not move or come off. Lots of colour selection which is nice. The only thing I find unfortunate is how dry to can make my lips feel. But you could wear clear or coloured gloss. Other than that I love this so much!
Tamara M.
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer (Pack of 14)
One of my favorites, I love it, its a beautiful color, i really wanted a blue, black of green lipstick, and Maybelline have this colors, I like than they have this variety of colors, but the matte ink not is waterproof not at all, after drink water I need apply more product, bc the water make dissapear half of the lipstick. Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Explorer
Nik G.
Canterbury, Kent
Review for: Super Stay® Matte Ink City Edition Lipstick Founder (Pack of 10)
I am very satisfied with this lipstick! It stays on for a long time and is smudge proof/water proof. The only issue I had with this product is that a superstay remover was sold separately for £8. I was initially worried when I bought the product that I wouldn't be able to use it without the remover, but after some testing I've found that regular micellar water works really well at removing it. All in all I'm a huge fan of the product and I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?