Super Stay Better Skin® Powder

Achieve all-day oil-control and lasting coverage with this skin-transforming powder.

I use to use the [product:maybelline-superstay-better-skin-powder-foundation-080-rich-tan] , it’s been discontinued for a few years now and I can’t find a replacement. Is the [product:loreal-paris-infallible-up-to-24h-fresh-wear-foundation-in-a-powder-vanilla-031oz] worth the hype that it’s getting ?
Does this have a smooth finish… And is it Cakey at all?
Im a little worried about the salicylic acid, any skin concerns after using this? Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Super Stay Better Skin® Powder!
Kirby M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m a huge makeup snob. I’m mostly exclusive to shopping at Sephora, so when I was sent a makeup product by Maybelline I was a little nervous. I usually use bare minerals liquid foundation, which is around $30 and I truly believed I could only love a foundation that came with a high sticker price. BUT this little compact product has officially changed my life. This foundation is just three swipes of applying away to looking flawless. I’m being totally serious I have a total airbrushed look with in a matter of seconds and because of how fast and easy it is to complete and perfect my foundation I have been actually getting to places on time or even early.I encourage everyone to try this foundation. Its perfect for people on the go, traveling, mothers who have no time to perfect their makeup, ladies who want a flawless light weight makeup alternative in the summer, if you’re in a rush and have no time to spend 15 minutes on just foundation, or simply if you are just that lazy lady.Once I finish with this foundation I’m not sure if I will go back to my bare minerals. Honestly, I might for the winter but this just might be my easy makeup staple for my summer days or days when I’m running late!
Maria S.
Seaside, CA
Super Stay Better Skin® Powder uploaded by Maria S.
I was just sent the Maybelline Better Skin Powder with salicylic acid by Influenster complimentary! All of the following opinions are my own, and my opinion is that I am a huge fan! They sent me the product in the color 20 Classic Ivory. It was such a great match for my skin tone, and the application was so smooth. I used the sponge it came with which I normally never do because I tend to dislike sponge applicators, but this one worked really well. It blended seamlessly into my skin, and it does not look cakey at all. The picture below of me holding the product is about 6 hours after application, and I think that it holds up well. This is definitely a light coverage powder, but that it was I gravitate towards. I don't like it when my skin looks totally smooth and blemish free. I like my concealing products to eliminate some redness and even my skin tone, but to also let my real skin shine through, blemishes and all, and this finds the perfect balance. It made my skin tone fairly even and allowed my blush and bronzer to go over it really well. Instead of covering up my skin, it brought out the best in it. In addition, I am enjoying the fact that it has salicylic acid in it. I feel better about the fact that I am wearing a full face of makeup when I know that there is an ingredient in my full face product that is fighting against blemishing and pore clogging. Overall, if you want a product you can use every day that looks natural and won't give you breakouts, this is awesome.
Kimberly A.
Super Stay Better Skin® Powder uploaded by Kimberly A.
Review for: Rich Tan 80
Honestly, I'm not too sure how I feel about this powder. I had heard such great things about it that I decided to pick it up and try it myself. I used it a couple times but the undertone of this particular shade never sat right with me i.e I think it's too grey on my neutral- warm skintone. The texture was fine and the packaging is decent enough, I do like the size mirror that comes with it. Overall, I may pick up another one to test out but I would not recommend to purchase when there are better options on the market right now.
Chassidy G.
Cowpens, SC
This foundation has really good coverage and kept my oily skin at bay all while keeping an affordable price.
Heather H.
Mocksville
Review for: Natural Beige 50, Porcelain 10
It’s blends very well you would not regret buying this product it’s not expensive it’s last a long time you don’t have to keep Applying. It’s quick and easy to apply it’s a great product I highly recommend you buying this product
Jade K.
Oak hills, CA
Review for: Nude Beige 25
I love this product! It fit my face so well and and has great coverage. I would reccomend this to everyone!
Rachael D.
Wakefield, RI
Super Stay Better Skin® Powder uploaded by Rachael D.
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for my unbiased opinion. I will start by saying I absolutely love the packaging this comes in. The mirror on the compact is a great size and doesn't get scuffed or coveted in powder line most pressed powders do. The coverage is pretty great with this powder as well. It does not keep my fave as shine free as my normal prested powder I use. After about 2 hours, I notice my face is oily and I need to blot. Overall, a nice product.
Julia B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Super Stay Better Skin® Powder uploaded by Julia B.
Love this - it feels great, goes on smooth and covers fully without a lot of powder so feels very lightweight. I like the size of the compact and the mirror and the little sponge. The finish is very matte which is nice for a summer day. Would definitely recommend this to others and at a great price point!
Gaia D.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Porcelain 10
Got the better skin powder for free this month I'm LOVING IT! It's actually a light enough color for me (which is SUPER rare) and it doesn't make me super cakey! PLUS there's a huge mirror in it that makes it perfect for lipstick touchups!
Kristen F.
Austin, TX
This makes make skin look picture percent- like s snapchat filter! Love it! Absolutely recommend. I have normal skin.

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara E.
Mississauga, ON
il y a 5 mois
I use to use the Super Stay Better Skin® Powder , it’s been discontinued for a few years now and I can’t find a replacement. Is the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz worth the hype that it’s getting ?