Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsOrigins
Super Spot Remover Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml

Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml

Battle breakouts fast! Just a dab of blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly helps speed healing. While anti-spot technology helps visibly correct lingering discoloration. Skin-calming Red Algae helps visibly relieve redness. And to help skin stay spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.

How To Use:

Apply as needed to targeted areas on face.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) , Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Origanum Heracleoticum Flower Oil*, Eugenol, Limonene , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Algae Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Lactobacillus Ferment , Glycerin , Caffeine , Butylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN37864>

Does this product work well on cystic acne and little bumps?
[product:super-spot-remover-blemish-treatment-gel-10-ml] I started getting chin acne like below my chin likely due to wearing a mask. Will this help??
Does this help with deep cystic acne?
Start your review of Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Rosie N.
I bought this in advance just in case I ever had a breakout and I had one pimple recently to test this on! It’s supposed to work fast to reduce the size gradually until it’s gone. Once I washed my face, I squeezed a little bit of the gel onto a q-tip and dabbed it onto the pimple. I applied this 3 times throughout the day as advised and noticed it barely did anything right away. The next day, I still had the pimple and my skin around it was pruney. With 1.5% salicylic acid, it damaged my skin by aging it. I ended up spreading this out to once a day over the course 3 days, even though it worked at a slower pace, at least I saw some form of progress. And by a week, it was gone but I had a scar. Overall, I have to experiment with this more to see how it can work effectively for my dry sensitive type. This .3oz plastic little bottle is $19, a bit steep for something I don't think I would use much or buy again in the future.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Jennifer C.
This has to be one of my favorite spot treatments for acne! The potency of the salicylic acid works great to only needing a dot of it on an inflamed spot. I recommend this for both whiteheads and cystic acne. It helps lessen both the redness and size of your blemish while drying out the problem. I also really appreciate the other skin-benefiting ingredients they give you such as caffeine, algae, cucumber, probiotics, and more! Just remember a little goes a long way and hopefully you’ll love it as much as I do!
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Kathy L.
Origins gifted me this product and I’m kinda amazed, my skin did got better , I noticed a lot of my pimples went away. Deff recommend
Agatha V.
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Agatha V.
I simply love this little one! It became my best friend. My spots are gone after the second appliance.
cynamin R.
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by cynamin R.
This product works wonders for spot treatment acne. Especially for those who are suffering from mask acne. You can apply it up to 3 times a day. I usually only use it after I take my makeup off and I notice a big difference before I go to bed. It's a gel consistency and isnt visible when you put it on which I love because you can run errands and still be wearing it without looking crazy!
Erika J.
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Erika J.
This is the best salicylic acid spot treatment I've tried, hands down. I've tried so many different ones over the years, and this one not only works, but it works quickly! I was kind of put off by how tiny the bottle is at first, but a little bit goes a very long way. This little bottle will last me a very long time. It absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky layer on your skin like other spot treatments do. It also wears really well under makeup, it doesn't pill at all. I was recently having a pretty bad breakout on my right cheek, and after using this for only 3 days I saw a huge improvement in the appearance of my skin. The blemishes cleared right up. 3 days is no time at all when it comes to clearing breakouts up. I've suffered from breakouts since my teens, so I know what I'm talking about (at least a little, lol). I highly recommend giving this a try and will definitely repurchase. It's $19 for a bottle, and definitely worth every penny!
ℳargie C.
Columbia, SC
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by ℳargie C.
I cannot live without this! It is super effective and works overnight. I do sometimes apply once or twice during the day and notice a difference each time whether its the size, redness or pain of the spot. When applying you will feel a very slight burn but its bearable (I have an extremely low pain threshold so trust me with this). I carry out my regular skincare regime and apply this last as doing so before will spread that slight burning sensation across your face and well why would you do that. The packaging is also great, when I first used it, I used a cotton bud. you just end up wasting some as the cotton soaks it up, so now I just directly apply it from the bottle as its a squeezable bottle. The nozzle type top is also pretty useful as it suctions anything you don't use back in. Finally, as it is a gel it will last you ages, don't get put off by the size, it's tiny yet mighty. Origins Spot Remover Anti Blemish Treatment Gel 10Ml/03Oz
Anastasiia M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Anastasiia M.
I have never tried any acne spot treatments before. This is product was the first one I ever tried. It looks to me like it is a sticky gel liquid. I did a little mistake by applying it on bigger area than just a tiny spot on my face.  It has salicylic acid, the ingredient that helps to fight and prevent acne. I applied this spot treatment for 5 days straight. Once per day at my evening routine. It wont work overnight, only if used continuously. The instructions suggest that you can apply it a few times a day. However, I found it too irritating and drying for my skin if applied more than once a day. The spot treatment has essential oils in the ingredient list. And the scent is pretty strong to me. I wish the brand eliminates it and make it unscented version of the product. Although it is only a spot treatment, so you apply it only in the minimal amount, the scent stays for very long time, it doesnt fade away after application.  I would not want to buy this product because of very strong scent. Overall, it helped my acne. I wouldn't recommend this product to my family or friends, because of the same reason as above - essential oils in the ingredients. Received as a complimentary sample.
Tulika S.
San Jose, CA
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Tulika S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml is a salicylic acid high concentration gel for spot treatment of acne. As it contains active ingredient as salicylic acid, it makes skin photosensitive and is not mild, so should be used only on acne breakouts. It does dry the affected area. Some people might experience purging during initial use. It is a little plastic bottle, so easy to carry around.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Super Spot Remover™ Blemish treatment gel, 10 ml uploaded by Denise H.
This is a great acne spot treatment. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my pimple is smaller and less red. But it is not gone but the healing process is sped up by this product love it

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rut R.
Doral, FL
il y a 7 mois
Jessica G. il y a 6 mois
It really does! Zaps blemishes and calms the redness
Chiara V.
il y a 9 mois
Krystle N. il y a 8 mois
Absolutely! It’s freaking magic in a bottle. It works so fast to dry out the blemish and it’s gone by the next day. Totally worth the money!