BY BAMBOOBIES #28 in Nursing Pads

• How freaking cute?! I wish that they had had these when I was nur...1 Answers
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so so so soft. I wish I had these when I breastfed my first. But I got them for my second and am so glad I did. Breastfeeding in the beginning means sore nipples that are adjusting and lots of random leaking. (Think anytime you hear a baby cry) haha but these will be there to catch the milk, and be oh so soft on your sensitive adjusting nipples. Easy to throw in the wash and it means no waste!
Chelsea J.
I love the cute shapes. Also my daughter loves to play with them. She's getting her first teeth. Fortunately, these are more discreet when she pulls them from her diaper bag than the old fashion washable nursing pads. comfy.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
These are THE best breast pad I have tried. They are so soft against my skin, absorbent, and easy to clean. Plus they're reusable, so you're not throwing your money out the window when buying these.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Love these ! extra protection if you are a milker LOL. it easy to clean i handwashed it so it wouldn't get messed up so soon good quality and reasonable price
Crystal G.
Cedar Lake, IN
I so leaked right threw these. They are so cute but unreliable when you have your letdown. The last thing you want is to start leaking in public.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
I loved the reusable pads because the disposable pads stuck to my skin and irritated it sometimes. These are so soft , you forget they are there.
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ
100 times better than the disposable ones! Sleep comfortably with them & no worries about it sticking to your nipples last thing you need!
Michelle G.
Use these pads daily, I can always count on them to soak up all the moisture and keep me dry and they're good for the environment
zandra l.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Like the fact that these are washable! Disposable ones can be spendy for something you just use once and toss.
Heather L.
How freaking cute?! I wish that they had had these when I was nursing my two babies. I am afianced and plan on having another child, or two, after the wedding, so I would love to know where I could buy this at?! My sister-in-law is also about to have her first child, and I'd love to get these as a gift for her!