BY PUREOLOGY

Misty Dawn B.
Morgans Point, TX
Love, love, love all things pureology! Some say it’s pricey, but you get what you pay for! Makes your hair smell and feel wonderful! Will go back again and again! ❤️
Audra M.
Great for Smoothing very curly or coarse hair. Not too heavy and doesn’t leave residue or buildup. Great as heat protectant before straightening with a flat iron.
Makayla B.
Kingsford, MI
I love this product one of my favorite things to use well getting ready works great leaves hair feeling so soft I use to have dry hair and this made my hair feel so much better. The pricing is great for the type of product you get I would definitely buy again
Jennifer G.
San Diego, CA
I have dry long hair and my end thank this product to keep the from getting damaged from the flat iron and to keep them looking amazing and non frizzy . I will keep using this .
Ashleigh M.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is great! It keeps the frizz at bay which is a huge deal when you have curly hair and live where it gets humid. The only drawback is that it is pretty expensive. The brand is completely vegan, that's pretty cool.
Angela C.
This is the only product I have found to tame my waves without weighing down my fine hair! I have tried other brands just to give my hair a break from this product but after 12 years, I keep coming back to this one!
Hali D.
Pureology's serum is light and doesn't weigh my hair down like some other brands! It's a good median for combination hair. Great for curls and combating frizz. Adds the right amount of shine to my dark brown hair!
marzena l.
Palos Hills, IL
This serum is like gold for your hair. It repairs, smooths and polish your hair. it is on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. If your hair is frizzy you have to give it a try!
Michele P.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff, although I think Pureology discontinued it. When I heard it was discontinued, I bought another bottle. Works well on my colored, fine-textured hair.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love this!!! It help me to blow dry my hair fast, help to do not damage is light weight (i did not feel it in my hair). I finish a bottle in 6-9 months.