A smash in the hand - super smash bros. For Nintendo 3-Ds is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of nintendo's most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable nintendo games. It's a genuine, massive super smash bros. Experience that's available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.

Has anyone noticed any particular character to be more bad ass?
How is this game on 3DS compared to the Wii version?
What is the best DLC character?
Start your review of Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS!
Product Highlights
“Was really excited about the new characters, but honestly pac man and wii fit trainer are pretty lame to actually play with.” in 6 reviews
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Having not grown up playing Smash, I only had experience playing every once in a while at parties. I always had fun when I got the chance to play, so I grabbed a copy of Smash for the 3DS and I recently started to pick it up. It's a great party game, but it also holds its own in single player modes and no matter the skill level, you'll have fun unlocking characters and playing the variety of game modes.
Visalia , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this game. I have it for the Nintendo switch also for the 3DS. I recommend both. My sisters boyfriends come and we all play it together. The game runs smoothly and you can play with other people. It’s a really nice way to bond with your family or friends. I recommend the game if you want a way to bond.
Like all Mario games, this one was pretty fun. It wasn't my favorite but my son loves to play with my brothers and it's easy enough for him to ferry the hang of being a six year old. I like all the characters available on this game as well. It seems ti be very popular right now
Orlando , FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game! This game has become super popular in the gaming community and my children are quite obsessed with it. Great characters and I love that they can play together and not fight.
Barrington, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
My 10 year old son is obsessed with this game. Him and his friends play non-stop. They love to change characters and then play some more. It was affordable, same price as most of the other games. I love it because it’s less violent in comparison to other video games #kidfriendly #kids #gamer #games #techtalk #videogames.
Resaca, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Super Smash Bros is a huge part of my childhood, I always played it on GameCube with my cousins and it brings back so much nostalgia and memories. When I saw Nintendo DS came out with a version, I knew I had to get it. So much fun and now you can take the fun anywhere with you!,
Lompoc, CA
My son bought this with his own money from game stop. He spent about $60 and got a warranty he absolutely loves it he plays it once in a while but when he does play it he loves it. That’s very slow at times so doesn’t feel action packed.
Gilmer, TX
My kids love this game. They could play it for hours if I allowed it! It has lots of different activities to play on one game and I like that it is good clean fun, not violent.
Haverhill, MA
Usually fighting games get boring after you unlock all the characters and such, but Nintendo makes fighting games so fun for all ages. This is amazing to play with friends. So many interactive stages, characters we all know and have played in games before, cute trophies. One of the best Nintendo franchises
Gamer Expert Level 2
Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Atasia B.
I absolutely love super smash bros for the 3DS. It provides endless hours of entertainment. This game is easy to use and also provides a good challenge. There are various options for characters and maps. Online play may lag at times which can effect gameplay, other than that, this is a fantastic game for anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...