Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS

by Nintendo

A smash in the hand - super smash bros. For Nintendo 3-Ds is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of nintendo's most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable nintendo games. It's a genuine, massive super smash bros. Experience that's available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.

Has anyone noticed any particular character to be more bad ass?
How is this game on 3DS compared to the Wii version?
What is the best DLC character?
Start your review of Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS!
Product Highlights
Was really excited about the new characters, but honestly pac man and wii fit trainer are pretty lame to actually play with.in reviews
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Video games are a must in my home. From my husband’s love of them passed down to all 3 of my kids we have every system possible we just added the new Xbox and are hoping to find the PlayStation next!!
June F.
My older kids and husband love this game. I like that it make them happy. I also like that they can use lots of their favorite characters. I think it has a good replay value. I would recommend this game to homes with teens.
Miana L.
Rego Park, NY
I would give it 4.5 stars, but I'll round up. This game has certainly lived up to the hype, but there are a few things I was disappointed with (but they didn't spoil the overall experience). I really miss the Story mode from Brawl, and their are a lack of single-player modes like Events (although Events will be on the Wii U Version). Also, the controls are not as precise, but that's expected because of the limitations of the handheld. Overall though, I really enjoy Smash Run and the new characters they added add to the diversity. Customizations are also fun to play around with, but nothing beats a good ol' Smash battle with friends!
Paul B.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Target
The best franchise fighting game for Nintendo - goes handheld! This game’s perfect for your Smash fix on the go. The graphics are great for the 3DS’s output. A must-have game for 3DS owners.
Mariela M.
Alexandria, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
3,856 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Cat Z.
Buford, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Having not grown up playing Smash, I only had experience playing every once in a while at parties. I always had fun when I got the chance to play, so I grabbed a copy of Smash for the 3DS and I recently started to pick it up. It's a great party game, but it also holds its own in single player modes and no matter the skill level, you'll have fun unlocking characters and playing the variety of game modes.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,181 reviews
It’s okay if you have someone to battle with. I don’t know about the story line much. You can use amibo’s to add characters to the game. It’s a little hard to keep them stored. So many characters are available.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased this for my son for his birthday. He loves it! And if you have multiple DS systems you can link and play together!! I think the price of Nintendo DS games are a little high, but worth it. This game is just like it used to be! I highly recommend it.
Elijha R.
Little Rock, AR
Really fun game it has tons of new characters. It comes in handy if you want to play with your friend that has the game on the Wii U. You can connect it from the 3DS to the Wii U as an extra controller. I usually play with link, Ryu, & Mac still undefeated til this day.
Anna P.
I've played all the Super Smash Bros games and this one is just as good as the others. I love the new characters and stages that have been added. The new DLC characters and stages are awesome as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...