BY NINTENDO

A smash in the hand - super smash bros. For Nintendo 3-Ds is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of nintendo's most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable nintendo games. It's a genuine, massive super smash bros. Experience that's available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.

• Has anyone noticed any particular character to be more ba...2 Answers
  • How is this game on 3DS compared to the Wii version? 4 Answers
  • What is the best DLC character? 3 Answers
Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS
  • "Was really excited about the new characters, but honestly pac man and wii fit trainer are pretty lame to actually play with." in 6 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
It’s okay if you have someone to battle with. I don’t know about the story line much. You can use amibo’s to add characters to the game. It’s a little hard to keep them stored. So many characters are available.
Meghann H.
Seymour, IN
Great game! I've been a super smash fan since Gamecube. Nintendo has done a great job of keeping the playstyle fun while adding all of our new, and old, loved characters! I highly recommend a NEW 3ds xl for the extra joystick.
Leah T.
Smash bros is a great game to play when you have nothing to do but don’t want to be tied down to a storyline. In smash bros, you just fight until someone wins and when it’s over you can either quit or play another match and so on.
abigail s.
Clifton
Gamer Expert Level 1
my friends and i compete against each other all the time. its also fun to train your amiibos so strong that you and your friends cant beat it anymore that you become frustrated but still proud. i bought the dlc to get corrin, roy, ryu, cloud, and bayonetta. corrin is my main.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
Usually fighting games get boring after you unlock all the characters and such, but Nintendo makes fighting games so fun for all ages. This is amazing to play with friends. So many interactive stages, characters we all know and have played in games before, cute trophies. One of the best Nintendo franchises
Atasia B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love super smash bros for the 3DS. It provides endless hours of entertainment. This game is easy to use and also provides a good challenge. There are various options for characters and maps. Online play may lag at times which can effect gameplay, other than that, this is a fantastic game for anyone.
Elijha R.
Little Rock, AR
Really fun game it has tons of new characters. It comes in handy if you want to play with your friend that has the game on the Wii U. You can connect it from the 3DS to the Wii U as an extra controller. I usually play with link, Ryu, & Mac still undefeated til this day.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased this for my son for his birthday. He loves it! And if you have multiple DS systems you can link and play together!! I think the price of Nintendo DS games are a little high, but worth it. This game is just like it used to be! I highly recommend it.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love super smash bros the game, but I’ll start by saying that I think ds is the worst system to own it on. It’s much more fun to play with others and you have to hope enough friends have a ds to fully enjoy this one. That being said I really enjoy it anyway, as a previous lover of this game. It also helps me to hone in on my skills for when I play with others and my strategy
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love playing this game! I really enjoy playing with Toon Link, Kirby, Sonic, and Sheik. I like playing with all the other characters as well. Really easy controls, but it requires skill and practice to master the characters you play with. Really fun when you play with lots of people.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
What is your favorite character to play as?
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you think you will be able to enjoy this game without using Amiibos?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Has anyone used their DS to play the WiiU version of this game?
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
How are the graphics on this game? And what exactly does it consist of? Is it strictly fighting or is there an actual Plot you follow?
Miranda S.
How is this game on 3DS compared to the Wii version?