BY DERMALOGICA

Super Rich Repair by Dermalogica for Unisex - 4 oz Treatment see more...

Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Good quality facial cream. Definitely recommend, this was gifted to me by a friend so I'm not sure how the prices are for this. It smells good and isn't sticky on your face.
Cate G.
La Crescenta, CA
Clean, compact packaging. I bought at Sephora and really like it. I use it on itchy patches of detmatitis and it really minimizes it. Super gentle on my skin and smells great! No complaints!! Love it!!
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
I needed a moisturizer for winter when my skin gets dryer and a little more sensitive. It went on smoothly, moisturizes, and has a great smell. It's great for daily use and dryness.
Renee A.
It's okay. But I'm not sold that it is worth what it costs. For being a professional Line, this particular product leaves much to be desired.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Sharifa L.
I’ve actually never tried this product but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and I would be very interested in trying it
taylor l.
Great product, doesnt make me break out and gives me the best hydrated skin before my makeup and after a full face of makeup
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
This cream made my face not feel so cracked and dry. It was my first time using it and it was very appealing to the eye.
Rabia n.
Fond Du Lac, WI
It's just perfect! I have been using this lotion for 8 months and i love it! One bottle lotion care of you almost a year!
Angelle M.
This is the thickest, most hydrating moisturizer I have ever tried. Perfect for those with super dry skin.