BY DERMALOGICA

Super Rich Repair by Dermalogica for Unisex - 4 oz Treatment see more...

Cate G.
Cate G.
La Crescenta, CA
Clean, compact packaging. I bought at Sephora and really like it. I use it on itchy patches of detmatitis and it really minimizes it. Super gentle on my skin and smells great! No complaints!! Love it!!
Veronica Q.
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
I needed a moisturizer for winter when my skin gets dryer and a little more sensitive. It went on smoothly, moisturizes, and has a great smell. It's great for daily use and dryness.
Renee A.
Renee A.
It's okay. But I'm not sold that it is worth what it costs. For being a professional Line, this particular product leaves much to be desired.
Angelle M.
Angelle M.
This is the thickest, most hydrating moisturizer I have ever tried. Perfect for those with super dry skin.
taylor l.
taylor l.
Great product, doesnt make me break out and gives me the best hydrated skin before my makeup and after a full face of makeup
Rabia n.
Rabia n.
Fond Du Lac, WI
It's just perfect! I have been using this lotion for 8 months and i love it! One bottle lotion care of you almost a year!
Hilal S.
Hilal S.
Ankara
I cant exactly say what i didnt like but the product made my face so bright however i dont like that much shine on my face. But maybe it works better on your face
L I.
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Es excelente para pieles resecas y dañadas por factores externos. Es super, hidrata mucho la piel. La amoooo!.