BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini

Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini

by Supergoop!

Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination✔ DryWhat it is:A lightweight whip that delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with an antioxidant-rich, super-hydrating, water-resistant formula. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this whip is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. The water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin, while the uplifting, clean scent will make you forget you're wearing sunscreen at all.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Can you use this on your face? Or body only?
How well does the mousse formula work? Is it easy to apply and does it give good coverage?
Does this sunscreen leave white strike when applying?
Start your review of Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini!
Sidney C.
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by Sidney C.
I recieved this product as a free sample from Supergoop and I am so glad I did! I am a redhead so I burn very easily and I have high standards when it comes to sunblock. I decided to try this out last Saturday when I went to a music festival. The most important thing you need to know is that it kept me protected for the 6 hrs I was in the sun despite the 88 degree heat making me sweat like crazy. Needless to say, this far exceeded my expectations and gets two thumbs way up from me. On top of working like a charm, the mousse is very easy to rub in to skin and didn't leave me with any oily or white patches. I absolutely reccomend this, and will be buying more of it as soon as this sample runs out! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by Kristen K.
I got this product on sale at Marshall’s and it was a great buy. I’ve never used it on my face because my skin tends to be breakout prone, but it is a great sunscreen for overall body use. It is easy to apply, smells nice, and seems to last a long time.
Misty  R.
Bangor, PA
Lightweight mouse. Easily applied. Easy travel. No yucky residue. Works great for people with mild sun allergies.
Erica W.
Edgerton, MO
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by Erica W.
Love this sunscreen non sticky my kids love the texture and it doesn’t clog my pores!!
strawberry P.
Los Angeles
I went a bit overboard when buying sunscreen during my last trip to TJ Maxx. They just put out a ton of bottles of this sunscreen in the 7 ounce size and in the 3 ounce size. All on clearance! The 3 ounce went for $4, and the 7 ounce went for $7. I bought 2 of the 3 ounce ones figuring these are great to put in carry on luggage, and bought 1 bottle of the 7 ounce. I kept thinking I should have bought all of them, but I decided to air on the side of caution lol. I tried it on my face today before I got into the pool. It's not as thick as I thought it would be, but it had a nice smell. While it was sweat-proof on me, as soon as my face got into the water, my eyes stung like crazy. While this isn't a bad product, I agree with the low reviews that say that this is a gimmick due to it being foam instead of cream or a spray. You definitely will need a lot of this on your body...more than you would if you used a cream. Due to it stinging my eyes, I would not buy again. I'll stick to Australian Gold on my body and Dr. Gross on my face. AG is reasonably priced and while Dr. Gross is not cheap, it is the only face sunscreen that has not stung my eyes.
Isabella G.
This blends well from the interesting consistency. My only problem with it is that it’s a little too hard for me to press down and actually get out of the container. Also sometimes I miss, since it is difficult to get product out, thus wasting product.
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by glowasyougo G.
I love this method of SPF! There’s something just so cool about applying a sunscreen in mouse form! It always goes on easily and feels weightless on my skin. I have always loved Supergoop products but this is definitely a new favorite! Never ever forget your SPF!
Paige  S.
Bronx, NY
It absorbs quickly and occasionally leaves me a little shiny, however it is more of a glow after about 5-10min. It usually depends on my skincare steps prior and any makeup on top kills any excess shine. It’s also just fun to use because it’s fluffy. And I LOVE all of the oils and extracts that this contains. I received this in exchange for an honest review.
Martika J.
Largo, FL
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by Martika J.
Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mini uploaded by Martika J.
The Supergoop! Super Power Mousse is my favorite sunscreen by far! I love how lightly the Mousse goes onto my skin. It feels like nothing is there! It is great for all skin types, and it doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell! Highly recommended!!
Leah C.
Allen, TX
Applied this product twice in one day, still got sunburned, not badly but enough. Good texture, not the best SPF.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...