Personal CareOral CareDenturesSuper PoliGrip
Seal & Protect for Partials Denture Cream

Super PoliGrip Seal & Protect for Partials Denture Cream

by Super PoliGrip

New Helping To Protect Your Remaining Natural Teeth As Part Of A Good Oral Care Routine Seal &Amp; Protect Denture Adhesive Cream For Partials Seals Out Irritating Food Particles Protects Against Denture Movement Protects Against Gum Irritation As A Partial Denture Wearer, You Want To Help Protect Your Remaining Natural Teeth.&Nbsp; You Can Do More To Help Protect Your Remaining Natural Teeth By Following A Good Oral Care Routine Every Day.&Nbsp; Using Poligrip &Amp; Polident For Partials Can Help. Just One Or Two Small Strips Of Poligrip Seal &Amp; Protect Adhesive Helps To Seal Out Irritating Particles Of Food To Help Reduce Gum Irritation.&Nbsp; Poligrip Seal &Amp; Protect Also Helps To Stabilize Your Partial Denture.&Nbsp; It Creates A Snug Firm Fit To Reduce Movement Against The Gum &Amp; Neighboring Teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super PoliGrip Seal & Protect for Partials Denture Cream!
Abbeville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to use this for a small flipper I had. When I took out my flipper the product was stuck onto my palette and I had to scrap it off with my nails. It also has a weird taste and texture. I plan on throwing the tube I got away. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?