Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareSuper PoliGrip
Extra Care Zinc Free Denture Adhesive Cream, 22 ounce Twinpack

Super Poligrip Extra Care Zinc Free Denture Adhesive Cream, 2.2 ounce Twinpack

by Super PoliGrip

A zinc-free denture adhesive cream that helps prevent gum irritation. Wearing dentures can help you feel like yourself again, but it can also cause discomfort to your gums. Super Poligrip Extra Care is formulated to give you all-day hold and helps...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super Poligrip Extra Care Zinc Free Denture Adhesive Cream, 2.2 ounce Twinpack!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,858 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand and type of adhesive cream for my dentures I’ve found, since I’ve been stuck with them since I turned 29. Works really well and especially so with my bottom dentures, will hold them for most of the day. This twin pack is especially helpful because it’s cheaper and lasts me twice as long as a single!
S A.
This adhesive does not work for me! I actually find it very disgusting. I don't understand how it gets great reviews? I follow the instructions perfectly (2 year wearer). So I'm not a newbie. After applying it stays put for maybe 1-2 hours. But the worst part is when they get loose and I remove them. None of the adhesive is on the uppers....it is all stuck to the roof of my mouth!! Its horrible!! I have to scrape and scrape with my finger to remove. Then I never fully feel like I have gotten it all...even when using a toothbrush to finish scraping. I wondered if there was a reason it doesn't stick to my uppers? But I have very expensive 'very top of the line' that could be purchased. However, Fixodent works perfectly and does not come loose. I gave up trying this product over and over.

Looking for your answer?