Super PoliGrip Denture Adhesive Cream uploaded by Johnna F.Super PoliGrip Denture Adhesive Cream uploaded by Clara S.

BY SUPER POLIGRIP #10 in Denture Care

Zinc Free Formula Super Strong, All-Day Hold With the Ooze-Control Tip® Questions? Comments? ; see more...

• Does this really hold all day long ? I need to try a diff...3 Answers
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn't like this glue at all! It's super hard to get out your mouth after you remove your teeth. It took me 30 min one time to get it all out my mouth. Its just way to messy to clean out my mouth and even when i soaked my denturea the glue didnt soak off, it just became this gooy boogery film thay coated my teeth.
Cindy Nell J.
I have a partial and this is the only adhesive I have found that will work for me. I’ve tried them all. This one doesn’t ooze from under my denture into my mouth. It stays put all day and the tube lasts a long time because just a little will do ya. Yes I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Maritza D.
Pacifica, CA
Unfortunately I lost my teeth early in life (side effect of some cancer treatment). So it was hard to find an adhesive cream that would hold up to the amount of eating, partying, being awake that I was going to put it thru. But this held up! My favorite is the "food seal" one from their line of products. And clean up at the end of the night isn't bad either!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
This is what my grandmother uses. Refuses to use anything else. Wanted me to hop in here and give a review for her. She's tried cheaper brands but "would rather spend the extra pennies for quality." Grandma endorsed!
Rene W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i had to try all kinds of adhesives before i finally found this one. It works great, very effective. This is the only one i use from now on.
Marva M.
Cleveland, AL
My Dad uses this and loves it. It keeps his teeth in place and keeps food from getting under them. Great product!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
My mom uses this and swears by it. It keeps a firm grip. You can get it at most stores including dollar store.
Amelia H.
Nashville
Review for: Extra more...
Im only about 5 months out from getting a full set of dentures, thanks mostly to my three girls weakening my not strong to begin with teeth, and I prefer poligrip zinc free to any others that I've tried thus far. My only grip is the left over adhesive from my upper set when I remove them. While it is a testament to the holding power of the adhesive, my lower set doesn't hold near as long. However, I will continue to choose this over the zinc adhesive anyday.
Dawn S.
Piedmont, SC
Great grip but I hate the texture when taking it out yuck maybe just takes getting use to.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this really hold all day long ? I need to try a different kind.

Walmart