BY SUPER PET

YSP1129: Features: -Classic, natural solid-wood hide-outs-No nails or staples to harm your pet-Provides small animals with a hideout, promotes nesting, and satisfies chewing instincts-For chinchillas, ferrets, rabbits, hedgehogs, and rats-Fully assembled. Options: -Available in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large sizes. Construction: -New safe wooden peg construction. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 3.25 H x 4.87 W x 4.62 D-Medium dimensions: 4.25 H x 6.87 W x 5.75D-Large dimensions: 7.25 H x 10.25 W x 9.25D-X-Large dimensions: 10.5 H x 13.87 W x 8.62D. see more...

• How heavy are these? I have a smaller one with just the d...1 Answers
Montana S.
San Francisco
This product lasts for years! I just love this adorable "hiddie house" and my guinea pigs love it too!! They can chew on it (great for teeth) peek their head out of the little window, climb in through the window or just crawl in the little doors! The price is a little detouring but I would definitely buy this again.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My piggies love this hide they do chew on it though so I have to replace it every so often but atleast they enjoy the hide and toy haha
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
This is so cool & looks sturdy..I want to buy one of these for my cats! I wonder if it comes in different colors too.
Elizabeth A.
Anderson
My guineas love there wooden hideaway homes!!! They can chew them without having to worry about it being plastic.
Ashley P.
I'm on my second Woodland Getaway, and all of my piggies have absolutely loved them. A home plus a chew toy all in one!
Autumn O.
How heavy are these? I have a smaller one with just the door and its decently weighted. I'm asking because my hamsters like to dig under them and move them and I don't want it to be too heavy and possibly crush them.