BY SUPER PET

Tropical fiddle sticks are flexible wooden sticks that can be twisted and bent into a variety of fun shapes creating a fun hiding spot for your furry friend. Youll have fun creating a log cave tree stump or a stick stairway for your pet. These colorful logs also provide your pet with a safe source for their instinctive chewing behaviors. Large tropical fiddle sticks are perfectly sized for rabbits ferrets guinea pigs and chinchillas. Bendable shapeable brightly colored wooden sticks. Encourage natural hiding and chewing instincts. 10Long 18Wide. Fun tropical colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used this product for rats, mice, guinea pigs, chinchillas, cavy, and many more. Its great for pets to hide in or chew on. It can take alot from your pets. I would recommend this product.
Devinne V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rabbit loves these, she likes chewing on them as well. It's great to keep her busy she plays with it constantly and uses it in so many ways. She likes climbing it and chewing best . The price isn't too bad either great pet toy.
Cara D.
Wilmington, DE
In my honest opinion if your going to give your guinea pig things to chew on pleas do not give them things with artificial coloring. It's not good for any animal
Devin F.
I got this for my rabbit and he loves to sit under it and chew on it. It does take up a lot of room in his cage but he likes it a lot and it still hasn't fallen apart due to his constant chewing on it.
Meghan S.
I like this product, but my chinchilla didn't. this product is a safe product, but it took up way to much space in my cage and my chinchilla never paid any attention to it so i removed it from the cage
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product has the potential to be extremely beneficial to a pet chinchilla. It can work as a toy, hideaway, and chew object all at once. I definitely recommend this product to enhance any cage!
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
These are great. We use it for a ramp in our chinchilla's cage. It's great for her to chew on and strong enough for her to jump off of it to a ledge. The only bad part is that the wire that runs through the wood sticks has rusted at the one end where it folds over to hold it together. We just keep that end down.
taylor b.
I bought this for my hamster and he loved it when I bent it into a hut. he would hide underneath an chew on the wood. the flavored wood was good for his teeth to keep them from getting too long. :)
Ivy B.
I would prefer to use this for younger Guinea pigs that are small. Because my baby Guinea pigs love it and they turn it over when they want to but my older Guinea pigs get stuck and upset.
Alyssa B.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
Do your piggies like this toy?