BY SUPER PET

Tropical Fiddle Sticks are flexible wooden sticks that can be twisted and bent into a variety of fun shapes creating a fun hiding spot for your furry friend. You'll have fun creating a log cave, tree stump or a stick stairway for your pet. These colorful logs also provide your pet with a safe source for their instinctive chewing behaviors. Small Tropical Fiddle Sticks are perfectly sized for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice and other cozy critters. For: Hamsters, Mice & Gerbils, Unusual Pets 8"L x 4"W. see more...

• I have a gerbil. I'm looking into getting him something t...1 Answers
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
I have these fiddlesticks in size small for my hamsters and they love to climb on them and go under them. They also work well for a ladder to get into levels. I also own the large size which I put in their playpen for them to have a big area to climb up. (:
Megan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had this in my chinchillas cage, he used to climb all over it and he loved it. It not pricey. It works really good. Can find it anywhere.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
My girls loved theirs but I had one complaint....not easy to clean at all.
Kyla P.
This little hut has lasted us for quite a while. It's great for hiding and for chewing! Its light enough that our little gerbil can move it around wherever he wants within his cage. He took too it right away and when its chewed it all up, I'll gladly invest in another one for him!
Sam C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recently purchased this for my hamster (one of the bigger sizes) & it is a success. Finally after 2 other ones that he didnt use (one was given away and one that came with his second cage is now used as a food dish because he wouldnt really use it). My hamster will pack one end tight of bedding that faces any light so he can have a good rest, when too hot he will make a nest outside of it. But it is great and totally recommend. Purchased at global pet foods for under 20$!!!
Domenica B.
Canada
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My guinea pig loves using this as a ramp to get in and out of his cage. Perfect for him to climb on and chew when he needs to shorten his teeth.
Tiffany S.
Canada
My hamster loves to hide and sleep in these, it's so cute. I love them.
Valerie P.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a gerbil. I'm looking into getting him something to shorten his claws. Would this be ideal?