BY SUPER PET

YSP1216: Features: -Cage-Convenient carry handle, large access door-Easy cleaning and removed-Completely washable, stain resistant, and durable plastic base-Fits perfectly inside-For hamsters, gerbils, mice and other small animals and also great for small birds. Options: -Available in variety of colors-Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 6 H x 10 W x 5.75 D-Medium dimensions: 7.5 H x 18 W x 13 D-Large dimensions: 10.3 H x 16.5 W x 10.4 D. see more...

Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are great for keeping your critter in for transport or during a cage cleaning. these are not meant to be permanent homes, they are too tiny.
sophia S.
Luthvle Timon, MD
This is a great way to transport your pet. I would think for hamsters guinea pigs birds hermit crabs turtles or even ferrets
ANGELA J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .