Super Pet Stoneware Cavy Dish for Small Animals uploaded by Rebecca O.

BY SUPER PET #1 in Small Pet Supplies

Stoneware Dishes are durable ceramic food and water bowls available in a variety of sizes for all critters. NOTE: Stoneware Dishes come in assorted colors - let us pick a color for you! Stoneware Dishes feature a hi-glaze finish that is dishwasher safe, lead free and super sanitary. Eliminate messes and promote healthy pets with Stoneware Dishes! For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets, Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets. These absolutely Super Pet Ceramic Crock Chew proof dishes feature wide profiles that lend stability, plus the heavyweight design makes these dishes tip resistant. Super Pet Stoneware Dish: 3" #42121 - Dog Bowls & Dishes see more...

• Are they good for serving a four pound poodle his dinner in1 Answers
  • For Bunny's yes. You might want to use a food dish you can hang on ...1 Answers
  • Is this difficult to knock over? my rabbits love knocking over thei...10 Answers
Traci C.
Traci C.
Easton, KS
Great for all small pets from mice to rabbits as they can be found in a wide variety of sizes. Heavy enough that they don't tip over easily. Rodent proof - meaning they can't be chewed on! Easily cleaned with out: quick clean with a wet paper towel or a thoughough cleaning of soap and water and they don't absorb odors!! Highly recommended for any critter cage.
Kali T.
Kali T.
I love how sturdy this bowl is! I use it for water for my rabbit and it keeps the water cool as well. My bunny likes to pick things up and throw them and since this is such a sturdy heavy bowl she can't throw her water around!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love these dishes. I bought two for my bunny. One for pellets, one for water - 4.75 in. They're heavy enough that she doesn't move them around and she doesn't even try. They're the perfect depth too. I don't fill my bowls all the way to the top and there's a little extra room so pellets/water doesn't spill. I wasn't a fan of the gray spots shown in the picture and was super happy when the product actually didn't have the spots on them, just a smooth gray color. I'd definitely buy more of these if I needed to!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
I use it for my guniea pig. He loves to push things over which causes a mess in his cage but this is heavy enough to stay put. Its big and deep so i can place his treats ontop of his normal food. Also is more sanitary and safer than a plastic bowl. Plastic bowls he chews on them and i dont want my baby eating plastic.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
I use to have one of those bottles that hang on the cage and it would always leak! Eventually I got tired of the consistent leaking and just bought one of these cute little bowls. My rabbit loves it! The only con is I have to continuously refill it but it's way better then the leaking bottle making a mess everywhere. Definitely recommend for my bunny lovers!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
I purchased one of these for my pet dwarf hamster. It was perfect for her, because she would chew the plastic ones up. I purchased this from PetSmart. Now I use it for my pet rats, since my Petunia passed away. It is the perfect size for their treats and I would highly recommend this bowl to anyone wanting a good bowl for their small animals.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
autumn l.
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! dogs love these. they go crazy every time they see me open the bag. definitely would buy again even though a little pricey.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This dish is perfect for any type of small animal, it really did meet my expectations. I personally used it for my hamster and he loved it. Great value and totally worth it's price. Really recommend it to pet owners!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This bowl was great for my small puppy. She definitely outgrew it but it was perfect for the puppy months. The stoneware isnt very fragile so it held up nicely.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Is this difficult to knock over? my rabbits love knocking over their food dish, and I just don't wanna clean it up all the time
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this bowl good for a small dog?
Would this work for a chinchilla?
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
Are they good for serving a four pound poodle his dinner in
Betty E.
Betty E.
Poplar Bluff, MO
For Bunny's yes. You might want to use a food dish you can hang on the cage.