Super Pet Stoneware Cavy Dish for Small Animals uploaded by Rebecca O.

BY SUPER PET #1 in Small Pet Supplies

Stoneware Dishes are durable ceramic food and water bowls available in a variety of sizes for all critters. NOTE: Stoneware Dishes come in assorted colors - let us pick a color for you! Stoneware Dishes feature a hi-glaze finish that is dishwasher safe, lead free and super sanitary. Eliminate messes and promote healthy pets with Stoneware Dishes! For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets, Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets. These absolutely Super Pet Ceramic Crock Chew proof dishes feature wide profiles that lend stability, plus the heavyweight design makes these dishes tip resistant. Super Pet Stoneware Dish: 3" #42121 - Dog Bowls & Dishes see more...

• Is this bowl good for a small dog?2 Answers
  • Would this work for a chinchilla?2 Answers
  • Are they good for serving a four pound poodle his dinner in2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Devinne V.
Pet Lover Expert
It's a well made bowl .however u can find these at your local dollar store .the only problem is it's hard to find a small size like this one .but if your willing to pay this much for a bowl go right ahead.
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert
We use these at the shelter for water for cats in their own kennel or condo. They are great because they are heavy enough that they rarely get tipped over. They are very easily cleaned. This holds up well and I've only seen one chip do far because someone dropped it.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love these dishes. I bought two for my bunny. One for pellets, one for water - 4.75 in. They're heavy enough that she doesn't move them around and she doesn't even try. They're the perfect depth too. I don't fill my bowls all the way to the top and there's a little extra room so pellets/water doesn't spill. I wasn't a fan of the gray spots shown in the picture and was super happy when the product actually didn't have the spots on them, just a smooth gray color. I'd definitely buy more of these if I needed to!
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I use to have one of those bottles that hang on the cage and it would always leak! Eventually I got tired of the consistent leaking and just bought one of these cute little bowls. My rabbit loves it! The only con is I have to continuously refill it but it's way better then the leaking bottle making a mess everywhere. Definitely recommend for my bunny lovers!
Nichole K.
Pet Lover Expert
I use it for my guniea pig. He loves to push things over which causes a mess in his cage but this is heavy enough to stay put. Its big and deep so i can place his treats ontop of his normal food. Also is more sanitary and safer than a plastic bowl. Plastic bowls he chews on them and i dont want my baby eating plastic.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased one of these for my pet dwarf hamster. It was perfect for her, because she would chew the plastic ones up. I purchased this from PetSmart. Now I use it for my pet rats, since my Petunia passed away. It is the perfect size for their treats and I would highly recommend this bowl to anyone wanting a good bowl for their small animals.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This dish is perfect for any type of small animal, it really did meet my expectations. I personally used it for my hamster and he loved it. Great value and totally worth it's price. Really recommend it to pet owners!
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! dogs love these. they go crazy every time they see me open the bag. definitely would buy again even though a little pricey.
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj
Love these bowls for my guinea pig! She is a chewer and these bowls are perfect because she can't ruin them. She doesn't flip them either, so she wastes a lot less of her food. They are very easy to clean and store, I would without a doubt buy these again!
Traci C.
Easton, KS
Great for all small pets from mice to rabbits as they can be found in a wide variety of sizes. Heavy enough that they don't tip over easily. Rodent proof - meaning they can't be chewed on! Easily cleaned with out: quick clean with a wet paper towel or a thoughough cleaning of soap and water and they don't absorb odors!! Highly recommended for any critter cage.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Is this difficult to knock over? my rabbits love knocking over their food dish, and I just don't wanna clean it up all the time
Courtney N.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
Are they good for serving a four pound poodle his dinner in
Would this work for a chinchilla?
Rebecca O.
Pet Lover Expert
Can a teacup Maltese puppy eat in this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this bowl good for a small dog?