Super Pet Stoneware Cavy Dish for Small Animals uploaded by Rebecca O.

BY SUPER PET #1 in Small Pet Supplies

Stoneware Dishes are durable ceramic food and water bowls available in a variety of sizes for all critters. NOTE: Stoneware Dishes come in assorted colors - let us pick a color for you! Stoneware Dishes feature a hi-glaze finish that is dishwasher safe, lead free and super sanitary. Eliminate messes and promote healthy pets with Stoneware Dishes! For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets, Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets. These absolutely Super Pet Ceramic Crock Chew proof dishes feature wide profiles that lend stability, plus the heavyweight design makes these dishes tip resistant. Super Pet Stoneware Dish: 3" #42121 - Dog Bowls & Dishes see more...

Kristina H.
Lebanon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this for our hedgehog. When we had 2 the bowl would end up having poop stuck to the bottom of the inside part. But it always came right out. This bowl is perfect for 1 hedgehog because she doesn’t tip it over.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these dishes. I bought two for my bunny. One for pellets, one for water - 4.75 in. They're heavy enough that she doesn't move them around and she doesn't even try. They're the perfect depth too. I don't fill my bowls all the way to the top and there's a little extra room so pellets/water doesn't spill. I wasn't a fan of the gray spots shown in the picture and was super happy when the product actually didn't have the spots on them, just a smooth gray color. I'd definitely buy more of these if I needed to!
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use to have one of those bottles that hang on the cage and it would always leak! Eventually I got tired of the consistent leaking and just bought one of these cute little bowls. My rabbit loves it! The only con is I have to continuously refill it but it's way better then the leaking bottle making a mess everywhere. Definitely recommend for my bunny lovers!
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This dish is perfect for any type of small animal, it really did meet my expectations. I personally used it for my hamster and he loved it. Great value and totally worth it's price. Really recommend it to pet owners!
Alicia C.
Hephzibah, GA
My daughter has a guinea pig that used to love tipping her plastic food bowl over, leaving food all in her bedding. We found a better way to feed her wit the Super Pet Stoneware Cavy Dish for Small Animals. Now, she isn't able to tip it over but the dish isn't too deep where she can't get to her food comfortably. Less messes and little Rosie is happy.
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj
Love these bowls for my guinea pig! She is a chewer and these bowls are perfect because she can't ruin them. She doesn't flip them either, so she wastes a lot less of her food. They are very easy to clean and store, I would without a doubt buy these again!
Traci C.
Easton, KS
Great for all small pets from mice to rabbits as they can be found in a wide variety of sizes. Heavy enough that they don't tip over easily. Rodent proof - meaning they can't be chewed on! Easily cleaned with out: quick clean with a wet paper towel or a thoughough cleaning of soap and water and they don't absorb odors!! Highly recommended for any critter cage.
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
I have these mini ones for my two guinea pigs, I use them for their daily vegetables and the larger version for the pelleted food. I love these, easy to clean and keep nice. Only problem is if you drop them on the floor, they do break! But the guinea pigs seem to love them, they are the perfect height for them and everything.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
I have a guinea pig who always knocks her bowl over, until I switched to the Super pet stoneware cavy dish. She tries to turn this dish over and simply can not. I love that her food stays in her bowl and is no longer wasted. This product is reasonable priced and worth every penny for me.
Tori A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great food dish for pets. It's heavy enough that my pet doesn't knock it over like he does to his others. It's a little deep for him but I like that the edges are rounded so he can step into it without cutting himself.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Is this difficult to knock over? my rabbits love knocking over their food dish, and I just don't wanna clean it up all the time
Would this work for a chinchilla?
Courtney N.
Mount juliet, TN
Are they good for serving a four pound poodle his dinner in
Rebecca O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can a teacup Maltese puppy eat in this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this bowl good for a small dog?