BY SUPER PET

YSP1256: My First Home is the perfect starter cage for your Guinea Pig or Dwarf Rabbit! It snaps together in minutes without the need for tools. The deep plastic base prevents bedding from scattering while the white wire top makes for easy viewing and superb ventilation. Features: -Small animal cage. -Perfectly sized so it fits right in your child's room. -Clean deep scatterless base can be removed and replaced in a snap. -Provides the right amount of space for pet. -E-Z Assembly snap together setup and no tools needed. -For guinea pigs and dwarf rabbits. -Dimensions: 14.5 H x 24.5 W x 12.5 D. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this cage for my ferret and she loves it! We bought her a 3 tier cage and she hated it, put her back in this one and she was super happy! She has a tunnel attached to the top of the cage were she sleeps. We also have a litter box that takes up a corner of the cage which she doesn't mind at all. I recommend this cage if you have a small female ferret!
julie a.
julie a.
This a very good cage for small pets. I have had mine for years and it has held up well through many pets. Comes apart for easier cleaning
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I used this with my guinea pig. It was awesome and it lasted forever. It is really easy to clean as well.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
We used this for our guinea pig. It was a safe place for him to stay while we were out and a comfortable place to sleep
Irma M.
Irma M.
We bought one for my cousins guinea pig and that was a few years ago, and it still has not broken or rusted.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Pet Lover Expert
Very good cage for a small pet. We kept our first rat in this one and only upgraded to a 3 tier cage when we got more rats. This is a very durable cage!
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Very good for my little mousies for my snake lol have had one for awhile now and has held up quite well.sucks i had to buy online tho where do they sell these/?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Sore hox can happem to your small pet with these cages, followed by stress and being scared which will lead to bring aggressive!