BY SUPER PET

Create your critter's dream house with our new critter furniture sets! The exciting Sit-N-Living Room Set includes a Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See TV, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, and Snack-N-Sit Rocker. Size: 7 x 4 x 6 inches Hamsters, gerbils, and mice can play and hide-out in the sofa and tv, and stop for a snack or drink at the lamp and rocker. 4 Piece Set Includes A Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See Tv, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, And Snack-N-Sit Rocker.: Size: 4 ct. see more...

Hannah S.
I really want to get this for my pet! I think it would be so cute. I haven't had the chance to purchase it yet but I think it would be a good addition to the house since it isn't as pricey as I thought it would be
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
One of my close friends had this for her hamster and her hamster absolutely loved it. He would prop up on the little couch like he was actually watching TV. I helped her clean it one day and it's easily cleaned.
Michelle F.
Spring Grove, PA
I've had 4 hamsters and I got this and other items from this brand for each one. It's super cute and they love it. It's hilarious to see your hamster looking like it's just relaxing and watching some tv
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
I love this set and so does my Teddy Bear hamster. She loves stuffing her bedding into the sofa. You can fill the base of the lamp with food and treats. My favorite thing about this set is the TV, lamp, and sofa come apart for easy cleaning. The rocking chair takes a little more effort to clean because of the tiny spaces underneath. Overall a great product to keep my ham ham happy.
Nina S.
Awwe i have this set for my ratty. It's just too cute looking lol. She really enjoys sitting on them. So cute to watch her, as it looks like she's watching what's on the tube lol.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
My niece loves this for her little friends. I bought this the day I purchased her two precious babies. It's super colorful and adorable. Most small animals love places to hide and exercise. This is great for them!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This little furniture set reminds me of the Simpsons furniture on the Fox show. How cute! If I had a hamster I would totally get this cute decoration for their cage.
Meira S.
My roboroski hamsters LOVE this set. It is an affordable and fun way to enrich your hammies' lives. My little Freebie sleeps in his TV every day!
Simone C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is so adorable for,any indoor pet. The price is reasonable! Go for it! I am sure your furry four legged family member would love this!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was very easy to set up and helped my rabbit have fun. Has lots of things to do for animals and help them work out at the same time.
Melissa M.
Is it really worth it??????
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is so cute!!! Where can I get this?
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this easy for hamsters to chew through? I've had several habitrails that didn't last long because they would chew through...and escape 😑
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
The picture is adorable! What all types of small critters could enjoy this set?
Cheyenne D.