BY SUPER PET

Create your critter's dream house with our new critter furniture sets! The exciting Sit-N-Living Room Set includes a Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See TV, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, and Snack-N-Sit Rocker. Size: 7 x 4 x 6 inches Hamsters, gerbils, and mice can play and hide-out in the sofa and tv, and stop for a snack or drink at the lamp and rocker. 4 Piece Set Includes A Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See Tv, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, And Snack-N-Sit Rocker.: Size: 4 ct. see more...

Nina S.
Nina S.
Awwe i have this set for my ratty. It's just too cute looking lol. She really enjoys sitting on them. So cute to watch her, as it looks like she's watching what's on the tube lol.
Meira S.
Meira S.
My roboroski hamsters LOVE this set. It is an affordable and fun way to enrich your hammies' lives. My little Freebie sleeps in his TV every day!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This was very easy to set up and helped my rabbit have fun. Has lots of things to do for animals and help them work out at the same time.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Just a cute decoration for small animals. Had one for our iguana. Bearded dragon, and chinchilla
Tina R.
Tina R.
This would be so cute for your four legged friends. I have never seen one like it.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV
very nice for small pets they have plenty of things to do and room to run and play
Simone C.
Simone C.
This is so adorable for,any indoor pet. The price is reasonable! Go for it! I am sure your furry four legged family member would love this!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This little furniture set reminds me of the Simpsons furniture on the Fox show. How cute! If I had a hamster I would totally get this cute decoration for their cage.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
OMG how cute is this. I have not ever seen this before. Super adorable. Aww its just too cute. The price is good.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
I don't own one personally but a friend does. It's so cute to watch them
Play on it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Is it really worth it??????
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert
This is so cute!!! Where can I get this?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
The picture is adorable! What all types of small critters could enjoy this set?
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Is this easy for hamsters to chew through? I've had several habitrails that didn't last long because they would chew through...and escape 😑
Cheyenne D.