BY SUPER PET

Create your critter's dream house with our new critter furniture sets! The exciting Sit-N-Living Room Set includes a Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See TV, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, and Snack-N-Sit Rocker. Size: 7 x 4 x 6 inches Hamsters, gerbils, and mice can play and hide-out in the sofa and tv, and stop for a snack or drink at the lamp and rocker. 4 Piece Set Includes A Sit-N-Snooze Sofa, Hide-N-See Tv, Sip-N-Snack Lamp, And Snack-N-Sit Rocker.: Size: 4 ct. see more...

Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV
very nice for small pets they have plenty of things to do and room to run and play
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
One of my close friends had this for her hamster and her hamster absolutely loved it. He would prop up on the little couch like he was actually watching TV. I helped her clean it one day and it's easily cleaned.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This little furniture set reminds me of the Simpsons furniture on the Fox show. How cute! If I had a hamster I would totally get this cute decoration for their cage.
Tina R.
This would be so cute for your four legged friends. I have never seen one like it.
Meira S.
My roboroski hamsters LOVE this set. It is an affordable and fun way to enrich your hammies' lives. My little Freebie sleeps in his TV every day!
Simone C.
Pet Lover Expert
This is so adorable for,any indoor pet. The price is reasonable! Go for it! I am sure your furry four legged family member would love this!
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
I love this set and so does my Teddy Bear hamster. She loves stuffing her bedding into the sofa. You can fill the base of the lamp with food and treats. My favorite thing about this set is the TV, lamp, and sofa come apart for easy cleaning. The rocking chair takes a little more effort to clean because of the tiny spaces underneath. Overall a great product to keep my ham ham happy.
Na'ilah S.
Just a cute decoration for small animals. Had one for our iguana. Bearded dragon, and chinchilla
Kristy W.
I don't own one personally but a friend does. It's so cute to watch them
Play on it
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
My niece loves this for her little friends. I bought this the day I purchased her two precious babies. It's super colorful and adorable. Most small animals love places to hide and exercise. This is great for them!
Melissa M.
Is it really worth it??????
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert
This is so cute!!! Where can I get this?
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
The picture is adorable! What all types of small critters could enjoy this set?
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Is this easy for hamsters to chew through? I've had several habitrails that didn't last long because they would chew through...and escape 😑
Cheyenne D.