BY SUPER PET

The Silent Spinner is a wonderful, whisper-quiet workout wheel for hamsters, mice, and gerbils. This patented ball bearing technology makes these wheels super-silent - perfect for bedroom cages! The Silent Spinner can be either free-standing or attached directly to any wire cage. Made from high-quality plastic, the running surface is safe and comfortable for your furry friend's feet. Size: Gaint 30cm (12") - For chinchillas, rats and other small animals Regular 16.5cm (6.5") - For hamsters mice and gerbils Mini 11.5cm (4.5") - For dawrf hamsters, mice or other small animals This wheel comes in red, green, blue or purple. Your colour will be selected at random, if you have a prefered colour please call us on 0113 2797474 and we will be happy to help. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Josie S.
Josie S.
I had one of these silent spinners for over a year. it was quiet and they liked using it. it was a good price too. the only bad thing is that the two pieces got loose after awhile and i had to tape them together so it wouldn't make clanking noise.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I love this wheel compared to the wheels that come in a set with the cage.. it was only 14.99 and I'm so happy I purchased it! My hamster didn't use it for the first week I bought it.. but finally warmed up to it and loves it!! I really love that when he is on it, it's not as loud and I can barely hear him!
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Definitely the wheel I would recommend. It hardly makes noise. It can be used on its stand or attached to the cage. Easy to clean. Only problem is that my chinchilla chewed it a lot because it is not metal. L
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
These are my favorite wheels for my dwarf hamsters! They all run on these and love them! They are very silent and spin easily! (:
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Our hamster started with this wheel as a baby and I can't recommend these enough!! of all the products I have bought this is the one I would buy over and over again without regret! it IS silent and it is safe which makes it worth every single penny!