BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Run-Around Wheel, Mini Item Number: 61390 Size: 4.5" Wheel Color: Description: Run-A-Round Wheels provide free-wheeling fun for your furry friend! The 4.5" Mini Run-around Wheel is perfectly sized for dwarf hamsters, younger hamsters, and mice. These stylish wire wheels are available in a variety of four fun colors. Each wheel is covered in an extra-durable, pet-safe powder coated surface making them easy to wash as well as rust resistant. Run-around Wheels feature Super Pet's unique "tail-safe" and "E-Z" exit design. For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Unusual Pets Categories: Exercise Wheels & Run Balls. see more...

Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have used this wheel with all of my hamsters. It is a great, durable wheel if you don't mind hearing a little noise at night! My current hamster uses it obsessively and loves it. I always check her feet to make sure they are not irritated from the wheel, but so far, no problems.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
All three of my hamsters used these wheels and even though they did end up squeaky after awhile, it never got as bad as other wheels. My babies sure loved this
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
I don't have a hamster but this is a really cute device and i would actually think about getting this for my hedgehog
Ariana V.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't have a hamster but if i did i would defiantly buy this! it looks pretty cool