Super Pet Run-About 7" Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow

by Super Pet

Moon Glow Run-About Balls provide pets and pet owners with interactive fun during playtime. Sized perfectly for hamsters and gerbils, the glowing Run-About Ball provides the perfect outlet for your pet's excess energy. Our glow-in-the-dark Moon Glow Run-About balls also make a perfect temporary area to keep your furry friend while you are cleaning their cage. For added safety, use your Run-About Ball on Super Pet's Hamtrac Raceway and provide your pet with a controlled exercise environment. Encourage healthy exercise in a secure and safe way. Makes a great temporary holding area to keep your furry friend while you clean their home. 7 diameter is ideal for hamsters, gerbils, or other small animals Provides interactive fun for the pet and the pet owner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super Pet Run-About 7" Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super Pet Run-About 7" Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow uploaded by Kristi D.
This hamster ball is perfect! The size is great for hamsters and the lid is secure! My hamster could run in this all day and I know he will be safe! We purchased this at Petco and I would recommend!
Pickerington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know if there's a ball that's necessarily a bad purchase, but so far this ball has been just fine for my hamster! She loves rolling around and adventuring out into the house in it.. She actually likes sleeping in it too! Super easy to clean!
I had this for my hamster when I owned them. It was fun to watch them roll around in it on the floor when I didn't wanna have them in the cage.
Hillsboro, IL
My hedgehog loves to run around our house in this. My only complaint is when it comes to cleaning it, it's very hard to clean it effiecently.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Super Pet Run-About 7" Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow uploaded by breonna G.
I like this ball. My hamster loves it. She runs all day in it if i let her. And it glows witch is cute as well.