BY SUPER PET

Features: -Professional quality nail trimmer for small animals. -Perfectly sized to make quick and precise cuts. -4 Long with an easy grip handle and finger rest. -Regular nail trimming reduces scratching, prevents breaking and snags. -Contributes to. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
I tried to use these on my guinea pigs, and not only did they absolutely hate them but I also had a really hard time maneuvering them to fit around to cut the nails. I found it a lot easier to just use a regular nail cutter. It was really difficult to keep the piggies still and calm and use these at the same time.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Great fro trimming cat nails, I keep my cats nails trimmed, so he doesn't scratch me too badly! They get used to it quickly.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this for my rabbit every time his nails get too long. It does a solid job at chopping away excess nail when I can get him to relax a bit. I love that they're curved in a way to help your fingers grip on tightly. Mine has lasted me for years for such a small price!