Super Pet Perfect Chew for Rabbit uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY SUPER PET

Super Pet Perfect Chews for RabbitsThe Super Pet Perfect Chews for Rabbits are the perfect solution for the rabbit that loves to chew. With the variety of textures, the Super Pet Perfect Chews for Rabbits will give your pet plenty of entertaining chewing time. This chew also helps maintain clean and trimmed teeth by giving your pet an acceptable item to chew on. Can also be used for guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats and hamsters. see more...

Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny Penelope wasn’t a big fan of these. I thought for sure she would like them but she didn’t. I even tried putting some of her treats on it but it didn’t interest her. Don’t waste your money...
Marshanna V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This toy is durable...but only because my bunny refused to play with it for more than an hour. Though it helps with filing her teeth, it doesn't provide much entertainment so she didn't get much use out of it.
Morgan G.
Phoenixville
This toy looks like it would be perfect but both of my rabbits hardly used it at all. They would occasionally chew on it but it just hung in their cage so I just got rid of it
Kimberly T.
Delta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought Applejack the Super Pet Perfect Chew for Rabbit and she absolutely loved it!!! I have to get her another one ASAP as she’s only got a small nub remaining from her last one, which lasted her about 6-9 months.. She is small Netherland Dwarf mix. I would strongly recommend this to all other Rabbit owners and classify it a ‘Holy Grail’ Rabbit Toy as she was extremely fascinated by it and never got tired of playing and nibbling on it, as you can see! It’s hanger is also universal so you can hang it practically anywhere you’d like.
Crystal C.
Truro, NS
Our rabbits have mixed feelings on toys...but the ones who do love a toy really enjoy these wood chews. I'd like them to be a little stronger around the hook so that the "more aggressive" chewers wouldn't knock them down after an hour.
Tasha L.
Barrie
I have two rabbits and only one of them really liked it. They tore it part the only just kinds of sniffs at it so I might buy another one for my rabbit since she actually liked it.