BY SUPER PET

Super Pet Perfect Chews for HamstersThe Super Pet Perfect Chews for Hamsters are the perfect solution for the hamster that loves to chew. With the variety of textures, the Super Pet Perfect Chews for Hamsters will give your pet plenty of entertaining chewing time. This chew also helps maintain clean and trimmed teeth by giving your pet an acceptable item to chew on. Can also be used for guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats and rabbits. see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with their small animals ...1 Answers
Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
For some reason, none of my hamsters enjoyed these. Not even a nibble. for me, this was a huge waste. On the bright side its really cute and makes a great decoration for your hamsters cage.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for my hamster to chew on and it's been two years and it's still in her cage because she doesn't like to chew on it instead she chews the bars of the cage and hamster wheel
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Looks really cute, but my hamster never chews on it. I have noticed she prefers natural wood over the colored or dyed wood.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
My pet rat love this toy (even though it says hamster). He constantly chews it and it helps keep his teeth filed down
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
My chinchillas love these! We clip it to their cage and they fling it around playing with it and love chewing on it!
Susan A.
Love these Super Pet Perfect Chew Small Animal Toy! They seem to last a long time and my pets like chewing on them.
Dakota H.
Irvington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girlfriends chinchilla loves these. We get them for him all the time! If you have a chinchilla or any other small animal who likes to chew on things I would get this for them for sure!
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the perfect chew for hamsters I love how it can hang in the cage giving them something to have to work a litter harder to get to rather than having them on the bedding where they get lost in the bedding it helps them get exercise while reaching up to hold it while chewing .
Sian A.
Rowley Regis , West Midlands
Hamster loves this. I’m not sure whether it’s meant to taste nice or they just like to chew mine is always chewing on it and it’s meant to be good for their teeth!
Alisha K.
Edmonton , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's cute but my hamster doesn't even look at it, forget about chewing on it. If you have a large cage and want to decorate it, go for it. But it's a waste of money as a chew toy.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have a problem with their small animals actually not wanting to play with these things or nibble on them either?