Super Pet Perfect Chew for Guinea Pig uploaded by Amber H.

BY SUPER PET

The perfect chew designed specifically for your pet guinea pig! The combination of crunchy textures helps clean and trim teeth while satifying the small animal instinct to chew and gnaw. Hangs anywhere in your pets cage! Species specific chews with a perfect combination of textures for guinea pigs. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have purchased two of these for my piggies... they are a huge hit! They give them something to chew and it looks cute in their enclosure. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a chew toy and way to entertain thier piggies. The price was low and I will definitely buy new ones, once these are worn out.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mine came with exposed hot glue looking stuff on the orange! It does not seem safe for a small animal. This seems like a nice product besides this factor, but I do not think it is worth the risk. I got mine at Petco for a few dollars while it was on sale.
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
I just got this for my little piggy and she loves it! I hear her munching on it every so often. The fun colors add a nice decoration to her cage too! The clip is really nice because you can just hang it on the side of the cage
Christina M.
Long Beach, CA
Over the years, I have learned that my guinea pigs do not like wooden chews. My girls do not chew on them or pay them any mind. In many cases, it seems to get in their way of other treats or toys they might want. Overall, I think this might be work well for other rodents, but it just was not bringing my girls any joy. They prefer to gnaw on paper balls or treat sticks instead.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
My Guinea pig is a 2 year old male and I got one of these when I got him and he still has it but it looks worn lol he loves to chew and pull on it but when it gets wet the colors run and it starts looking bad... But other than that it's a pretty good product
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
When I had piggies they really loved these. One of my only complaints would be that the colored dye would run and turn some things in the cage a different color and scared me for a minute! Other than that, I would buy it again for sure!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a must have to ensure your rodents teeth are kept worn down to a healthy size.

I hang mine in the door ways to my pigs cages so they bubble it each time they pass.

This is a need item for pigs as their teeth can get too long and cause damage.
Fawzia E.
My piggy loved this! I would put pieces of fruit and vegetables inbetween the chewing logs and he would go crazy! It also helped his teeth and gave him something to do! Also it's great decoration definitely brightens his area!
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
We got this for our new Guinea pig as something for him to chew on - I believe we got it from Amazon. I thought he would chew on it more however he hasn't used/chewed it as much as something he can move around - like a willow ball. He's preferred those.
Dani F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Guinea pig loves playing with these! More than that, he adores chewing on all the fun pieces. It's a long lasting chewing product, which makes both my Guinea pig and I happy. Would absolutely recommend!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I give these to my guinea pigs I hang them from the outside of the cage and put them inside, however they never even go over to it or play with it, let alone chew it!! Can anyone recommend something else that my guinea pigs might enjoy?