BY SUPER PET

Mini Chewing Toy Thinking of gifting your little chinchillas an ideal toy that can satisfy their natural urge to chew and gnaw? Get Super Pet Perfect Chinchilla which is a pack full of mini wood log, wood pears, wood balls and a block made in brilliant and attractive colors. Pets love to chew on the crunchy textures of this toy. It's disposable and you can discard it if your pet devours it. The metal attachment hook is convenient to hang it in cages and other habitats. Super Pet Perfect Chinchilla Combination of different textures Multi-colored Disposable chew Metal attachment hook A Closer Look: Super Pet Perfect Chinchilla is a great toy that can also help to clean your pets' teeth in a fun and play manner. The different crunchy textures can remove tartar and plaque that can promote better dental health while pets play and chew on it. Made Specially for: Chinchillas and other small animals see more...

Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chinnies love these, they all have one and it's nice because once all those wood pieces are chewed up you can add more instead of having to buy the whole component. Made really nice and they seem to like the ones with the bells also.
Emily I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is koaliees favorite bed time toy. He chews on this every night before he goes to bed! He absolutely loves it. I hung it in his cage right beside the top ledge, it hasn't fallen off and we have had that for about a month now and it is still going strong.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
My chinchilla chewed this thing apart! She loved it. I just wish it was bigger and had a better clip to put on the cage.
Meira S.
My chinchillas, Rupert, Oliver, Napoleon, and Leopold all love this toy. It lasts about 1-2 months.
Sarah M.
Montreal
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chinchilla loves destroying this! It doesn't stay hanging very long haha. But even once its down, my chin keeps on chewing it until it's completely shredded, it's absolutely worth buying! Decently priced and tons of fun!
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Super cute chew for my little guy - sadly he never finished it! But I don't blame the product for that.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I want to get this for my chinchilla. Would he like it?