BY SUPER PET

Pets will nibble and gnaw to an all-natural surprise. Pets will nibble and gnaw to an all-natural surprise - real almond nut is hidden inside. Made from all-natural wood and safe vegetable food colors. see more...

Julia S.
Julia S.
West Sayville, NY
Great Chew toy! My rabbits go nuts for this thing! It helps keep their teeth filed down and they devour the nut. It'll keep one of my bunnies busy for days and the other busy for hours!
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
My guinea pigs loved chewing on this thing. It lasted a while and was pretty affordable at our local pet store.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Dinuba, CA
This chew puzzle seems amazing! All natural with surprises. Perfect for my pups always chewing on wood out side no so sure if its safe for them. This seems like it would be a treat and solve the chewing problem. Love this item so far.
zoe p.
zoe p.
My pup didn't like this s much asher otger toys but then again she is really small and its about the same size as her .but it seems like it could be a great product
Catriana H.
Catriana H.
Seattle, WA
When I had a guinea pig this was pretty much one of his favorite toys, though sometimes I'd have to give him one that was easier to crack open to keep him interested. Definitely worth the price!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
I bought this product a while back, a couple years ago, when I had my gerbils. They loved it! They were at this toy for days, weeks even, just trying to get the nut inside! This toy is amazing for the price of it! It didn't disappoint me!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
This product for lovable pets that chew on furniture and other stuff all the time would be great to have to keep them chewing on this toy instead of furniture