BY SUPER PET

The Deluxe My First Home, Multi-Floor Large provides exciting layers of living space for frisky ferrets, busy bunnies, and other small pets! Comes complete with 3 Comfort Shelves, 3 Safety Ramps and Food Dish. Integrated wire tabs lock directly into the base for maximum security and durability with easy assembly for cleaning. Latches and locks are constructed with chew-proof wire and the z-lock system for added safety. Deeper bases prevent bedding and litter from spilling out of cage for less mess. Multi-level home promotes healthy activity featuring solid surface accessories which are safer for pets. Habitat includes 3 shelves. 3 ramps and food dish.: Size: 30.5X18X30.5 IN: Color: BLUE WHITE see more...

Review (1)
Jennifer S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy to clean, the ferrets love to play around, but sometimes get so rowdy the cage looks like it will topple over.