BY SUPER PET

My First Home is the perfect starter cage for your Rabbit, Ferret or Guinea Pig! It snaps together in minutes without the need for tools. Our innovative design makes cleaning a snap, too. My First Home offers plenty of room for your favorite little critter, yet it is compact enough to place on a dresser or counter top. The deep plastic base prevents bedding from scattering while the white wire top makes for easy viewing and superb ventilation. With your own My First Home, you too can discover why keeping Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and Ferrets is so much fun! For: Chinchillas, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits 30"L x 18"W x 16"H. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This cage is great for first time or multiple time owners of rabbits. I love the colors and the cage is secure.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
I've always been fan a Super Pet My First Home Habitats. I've got this size for my guinea pig, which gives him enough room to run around, including keeping a 'house' in with him. I like the bars on the side that can easily hold hay bins, food trays, and water bottles. The plastic is easy to clean and doesn't hold onto smells like some other brands. All around, a great product!
Lauren  K.
Lauren K.
I have a cage similar to this one and she's out grown it very fast. It worked when she was a little bunny but now she's too big for it
cassandra b.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I had this for my rabbit awhile ago. It's nice when they are young, but once they get older its too small and you have to upgrade. I would say unless you have a dwarf your best bet is to just get a larger cage.