BY SUPER PET

Jessica T.
Lisle, IL
I used this habitat for 3 years for my hedgehog, it is a great cage and is still in great condition. The bin is easy to clean and my hedgehog never escaped. I wish they would make bins like this a bit taller so I could use it without the cage top.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Great product but it really upsets me that animals are shown on the package who should have a much larger area to live in. I believe it's misleading to people purchasing new pets.
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
This is great for rabbits. My rabbits love these cages. They like to chew on the bars sometimes and they're strong enough to take it. The plastic tray is easy to clean also
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
Strong & sturdy. Excellent home for your small animals!! These cages are easy to cleans && won't wear down fast.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This cage is very roomie. Comes with everything you need to get started for your small animals. I have a rabbit in ours